FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help..

Gamerevolution
I need to know how to add a page .. lol its the first time i use this kind of webhost, i have my full main page in html saved , but i dont know how to add a page to my site so if anyone can help me.. thanks
Lucifel
do you do your page with HTML or with a logiciel?
Gamerevolution
well i have all the html code saved in a notepad.. and i also have .html file from my old webhost..
Bondings
You need to save your file as index.html. Then upload it into your public_html directory either by ftp or with the file manager in your cpanel. You'll be able to see it when you go to http://www.RSKnights.frihost.net . The www. is optional.

Please do not delete any of the default files.
Astrolopitecos
This is easy to do,first time can be harder but the u'll do it for easy:

-first of all ur home page need to be saved like index.(something like php,htm,html,xml,asp).

-then u need a ftp prog,i think u should use smartftp, go to download.com and its there for free.

-next u will need to login to ur acount, then upload ur stuff to it

-at the end u only need to do ur url at the browser, like name.frihost.net

just that simple,if u have more kestions ask Smile

stay well Cool
Lucifel
I don't know
Gamerevolution
thanks man.. and i do the same thing with any other .html files? for example:

i upload index.html in public_html like you said
but if i have another file wich would be.. chat.html, i upload it in public_html too?
Gamerevolution
Okay thanks alot
Kashinilaya
Bondings wrote:
You need to save your file as index.html. Then upload it into your public_html directory either by ftp or with the file manager in your cpanel. You'll be able to see it when you go to http://www.RSKnights.frihost.net . The www. is optional.

Please do not delete any of the default files.

I tried that in my new domain, but didn`t work (I`m in the DA server).
When I try to edit the index.html file in my site`s public folder I see the new content in it, but when I click on the index.html file I see the default page instead. What am I doing wrong?
It seems to be working now. Please disconsider that. Now I`m having a different problem, but I`ll make a new post. Thanks.