FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you like about your partner?

genchan
I think many times people tend to focus more on a person's negativity than otherwise. We complaint more than we praise. Gossips, for example, is all about bad mouthing someone and not the other way around.

So while there are plenty of that to go around, lets look at the positive picture and see the goodness in people.

To all of you who has a partner, either as your bf or gf, lover or married partner, what is the one thing (or even two or three..) that you like about your partner?

I don't mean abstract things like he is sweet or she is kind, but a bit more than that with examples.

For me, one of the things I like about my partner is her adaptability. Many of us try to make our environment fit to us rather than the opposite. But she, coming from a different culture, fits herself well in a different environment and I think its because of her personality Very Happy
RubySlasher
His patience, since it's one of the qualities that attracted me to him. I'm used to impatient people, so it was very unique and calming. I am comfortable knowing that I can act wacky, and even if it embarrasses him, he'll take it in stride and not let it get to him.
James_Hicks
She's independent, a good mother. Everything else that I liked about her died after we said the "I dos". I'll never marry again. It's the worse.
TrueFact
Sincerity, she's so sincer at everything and always does her best at work, at home and at love as well. This is what cought my eye at the very first.
jamesfox
James_Hicks wrote:
She's independent, a good mother. Everything else that I liked about her died after we said the "I dos". I'll never marry again. It's the worse.

There is a lot of things I love about my wife. But it sure was easier before we got married. I don't know what it is about that little piece of paper and a couple of rings... but it sure does strain a relationship. But hey, they say if you make it past the first year, your good to go.... I working on the second year now and it just gets harder! It was supposed to be a give/take, not a give/give some more!
apple
I love...

that he does not force me to do anything.

that he lets me be myself and I am not pressured to be like someone else.

that he is understanding and works with me to fulfill my dreams Smile

that he helps me cook and clean.

that he does not view me as 'woman the maid' but life partner and companion.

I'll stop now, cause I'm getting all mushy here lol
rightclickscott
The way her face looks when we're fooling around. Ooooh, good times.
therevolution
well all i care about is her face cause i will see that face each moring from my life and no one likes to see an ugly face in his morning everyday and other thing i need her to be good in bed thats all
apple
therevolution.....uh huh....
arieo
I like my partner when she is so quite... very misterious...
c'tair
She's very kind for me. She takes our relationship seriously, and we're only 18 years old. She understands that I really love her, not as just a girlfriend, but as a life-long partner maybe. That she also doesn't force me to do anything, that she forgives me my mistakes and is willing to give me another chance. That she actually finds some good sides in my person, that she praises my work and yet gives me much needed critical judgment. She also motivates me, she makes bolder, wiser.

That all makes her a wonderful person for me, even though I have my own paranoia-related issues to deal with, the fear of losing her is almost paralyzing and destructive, but I keep it on a short leash.
asim
i like everything about my partner..
she is co-operative...
she loves me... cares for me...
she does everything the way i like....
she is understanding....
a good team player...
deanhills
Honesty. Sincerity. Truthfulness. Good sense of humour. Good friendship. Fun to be with.
qedesigns
what i love about my baby is that he's my better half.

he's really sweet and lovin. he makes me feel complete
pinkie
i like his patience. =)
apple
I love that he sends me off to bed and finishes up orders we have to fill Very Happy
raginggenerals
What do I like about my girlfriend?

everything

she is gorgeous, funny, cute, talkative and has an amazing smile

she lights up my day
my_love
apple wrote:
I love...

that he does not force me to do anything.

that he lets me be myself and I am not pressured to be like someone else.

that he is understanding and works with me to fulfill my dreams Smile

that he helps me cook and clean.

that he does not view me as 'woman the maid' but life partner and companion.

I'll stop now, cause I'm getting all mushy here lol

where in this world will I find one like yours...your one lucky girl...I should say! Wink
James_Hicks
jamesfox wrote:
James_Hicks wrote:

There is a lot of things I love about my wife. But it sure was easier before we got married. I don't know what it is about that little piece of paper and a couple of rings... but it sure does strain a relationship. But hey, they say if you make it past the first year, your good to go.... I working on the second year now and it just gets harder! It was supposed to be a give/take, not a give/give some more!

My five years is due August 27th. I hope to feel an ease after that. If not, then it'll just be like always and just wait for the day when a divorce is in progress. I love my family but I can move on quite easily when I get joint custody.
JaneLane
I Love How He Never Puts Up With My Bullshit, How He Isn't Afraid To Tell Me What He Thinks, I Love How Blunt He Is.

I Love How Different He Is, How Arrogant He Is, But Some How Manages To Be Down To Earth And Can Get Along With Anyone.

I Love Aggressive He Is, And How He Accepts My Bitterness And General Hatred Towards Others.

I Love How He Accepts Me For Me, Even When He Doesn't Understand Me.