FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bryan Adams

carl_fernandes
He is the ultimate singer. All his songs are great.. Summer of 69 is a song which till now sounds so young and appealing....
Andrew426
Yeah. He certainly has an amazing voice. "Run to you" would have to be one of my favourite tracks of his.
lethaltriad
he had alot of hits.. among them by favourites were Please Forgive Me and Do I Have To Say The Words?

also the collaboration he did with sting and rod stewart for the 3 musketeers soundtrack so good
anuvab
He's great!!! I love all his songs. I've seen one of his concerts in India. He really rocked the stage!!!
hdcruiser07
Bryan Adams got me alot of goods times in the back seat of my 69 impala when I was a teen.Then again so did Zeppelin.But Bryan Adams does have some great hits.
loyal
Peace.

My favourite song is definitly byran adam's duet with mel from the spice girls, called "when you're gone". It's a great song that has great lyrics.
heartbroken
carl_fernandes wrote:
He is the ultimate singer. All his songs are great.. Summer of 69 is a song which till now sounds so young and appealing....
?
frih
my favourite song is summer of 69....rite now i m listening that song.....cool song.....strong guitar work...awesome music......such a old song...still such a good guitar work.....
jovz0597
now and forever?
nickcurtis
very gd wish i would have gone to c him in newmarket Sad
chartcentral
From Bryan Adams, I like "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)", "Cloud Number Nine", his "When You're Gone" duet with Melanie C, as well as "Heaven". Although "Heaven" just recently through DJ Sammy's cover of it. Smile
goretti
chartcentral wrote:
From Bryan Adams, I like "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)", "Cloud Number Nine", his "When You're Gone" duet with Melanie C, as well as "Heaven". Although "Heaven" just recently through DJ Sammy's cover of it. Smile

Yeah, I like all the songs of Bryan. I especially love the way he perform on the stage. It's very simple but he can fill our soul with the beautiful rhythm. I love him.
deanhills
Right! He has been able to entertain seriously and consistently for many years, giving lots of pleasure. Also an excellet on stage artist!
slashnburn99
In the best of Bryan Adams, it says inside that they made a nice booklet to go in the CD explaining about his history, but it didn't fit in the case.

For years i thought what a bunch of fools how were they so stupid.

And then i started work and found out yes people really can be this stupid each week!

I must say i played the best of to death - scratched completely and the one with Mel C on.(Orange/Red Cover) name escapes me
flowerpower
Great voice. romantic songs. he is one of my boyfriend's favourite singers. so i'm listening to his songs more than before.