FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Introduction - Saurav

sen_saurav
Hi Very Happy

My name is Saurav Sen. I am a PHP programmer. I need some web space to host my web pages. Hence I gone through the web for free web hosing, and finally landed on this site. I think I shall be permitted to have my own web space.

Saurav
sen_saurav
Hello forum members,
I have a request to you. I am a newcommer in the web world. So, I need some guidance regarding working in webspace. I would like to earn my livings through doing some freelance programming using PHP/MySQL. So, I request to the fellow members to advice me in this regards.. and give me some tips... Thanx in advance... Smile
akshar
U have a bright future but remember only PHP/MySql wont take u anywhere it should be propely complemented with
Good Graphics Designs skills,
Imagination
Creativity
Understanding of Web 2.0 technologies
SonLight
Welcome, Saurav. I can't give you much advice about how to advertise and sell your skills, but I can tell you that frihost is a good host for experimenting with new techniques. The sites provide all of the technical features you need, with the caveat that some server-intensive functions might need to be hosted elsewhere. If you have technical questions, there is usually someone here who can steer you in the right direction.

Again, welcome to frihost, and we wish you the greatest success.
nivinjoy
Hi saurav welcome to the Frihost community...!! Browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...!!! Hope to see you soon at other forums...!!

Have a nice stay...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing