FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Azmo's Portfolio 08

Azmo
Hi guys, I would love to get some feedback on my portfolio on Project Managing bases.

www.bjornblomquist.com

Lots of stuf to see there also... so check it out, if you wanna comment on any of the projects.. please do that aswell Smile
kerryworkman
First off is project manager, the same position as art director? If so, I got the impression that you did all of the work on the website which is design not management, so where did the management come into play? It could just be my mistake because I didn't read everything on your website to be honest. Which is actually something else you need to look at a little more closely, I found several spelling/grammar mistakes on the first page alone, and for prospective employers that is a BIG issue. Aside, from that I really like your work, very nice design and concept. I think my favorite is the video with the world, for terrabyte, I also really like what you did with the texture in the background of the nathalie webpage. Good luck to you in the future, keep it up, I am sure you will find whatever job you are looking for.