FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DIE HARD $5

mcapec
any one abut this??
MaxStirner
mcapec wrote:
any one abut this??

Could you clarify ??
blk3
Theres a probability. After the third movie I thought it was all over, but then just last year the 4th movie came.
Fake
Crap way to make a topic Very Happy

I dont think so anymore Die hard, but we can never be sure, i mean we have Indy 4 coming out...so too early to say anything about Die Hard 5
lethaltriad
If Die Hard 4 made enough money and if they think part 5 would make enough money then they would make it. Nothing really original coming out lately so expect a part 5 in the next couple years.
pudovkin
for me, "die hard" ended on the second sequence.
Nutteloos
Oh, 4.0 was decent enough, I think. Nothing new - that's a fact, but still it was worth the few bucks I spent on watching it in cinema with a couple friends. It was good enough for a few chuckles, a good laugh, and a couple of 'ooh, wouldn't want to be that guy' moments. As long as you don't expect much more than that, you won't be disappointed.
nivinjoy
Nutteloos wrote:
Oh, 4.0 was decent enough, I think. Nothing new - that's a fact, but still it was worth the few bucks I spent on watching it in cinema with a couple friends. It was good enough for a few chuckles, a good laugh, and a couple of 'ooh, wouldn't want to be that guy' moments. As long as you don't expect much more than that, you won't be disappointed.

You mean Die Hard 4 was decent and nice...!! The first and he second parts only were nice according to me...!! I didn't like the rest...!!!
pudovkin
nivinjoy wrote:
Nutteloos wrote:

You mean Die Hard 4 was decent and nice...!! The first and he second parts only were nice according to me...!! I didn't like the rest...!!!

No way. After Bruce Willis have exploded an airplane with matches, anything he'll do could be no better, haha.
Dlstreet
Really ther is a 5 story.
It is a verry good movie.
I See all the fouth version. And i hope for the 5.
deanhills
I love the Die Hard movies, and yes, I agree, the fourth one was not as good as the first ones. This is probably going to sound weird, but what irritated me was Bruce Willis with no hair. I don't like the baldness on him. Less hair would have been more than OK, but bald just does not go with your New York LPD type of cop for me. Eventually I got past that in his fourth movie, as he has facial expressions, especially around his mouth that are quirky, vintage Bruce Willis.

I hope he comes up with a fifth movie, and I hope something is also made out of his daughter in the Die Hard series Cindy. Think that was a good touch, and was particularly impressed with how tough she was along dad had taught her all the self-defence techniques to take care of herself, and she had her mom's way of being her own person. Would be great if they can incorporate more of her!
lastelement0
personally, i had never seen any of the previous die hard movies until the 4th one came out. it just seemed like a great action movie, which is up my alley. then i watch it and not only is it an action movie but surrounded with a great techie feel in terms of the whole fire-sale and everything behind that. it just really drew me to it. and now it is one of my favorite movies that i have ever seen. the reason for this may be because i haven't seen any of the previous ones and i didnt really know what i should expect.

that being said, if they keep the theme modern and realistic, more cyberattack based, as i feel thats what a lot of the trouble is going to be from in forms of attacks.
deanhills
Agreed ... Diehard 4.0 has a wonderful techie feel around it, and that has been the theme in the earlier movies as well. You should do yourself a favourite and check up on the earlier Die Hard movies. Lucky you! The first one has a very fast pace in it, so does the second and third. I cannot think which one would be my favourite as they are all excellent movies.
Nutteloos
Lastelement, you should definitely check out the earlier Die Hard movies then. They might be a little less techie, but are regarded as much 'better' (whatever that may hold) movies overall.
ciureanuc
I am a fan of Bruce Willis. I LOVE Bruce Willis, I have almost all his movies, I watch Die Hard episodes, I think ones a month...
My opinion about Die Hard 4: CRAP! It's rather a science fiction movie than some action movie... cars who destroy helicopters, some lady who is "awake" after a blast... come on!!! Are you kidding me?

Die Hard 1, 2... let's count Die Hard 3 also were spectacular because people may thought "this can be real"... but can you imagine something real on Die Hard 4 !???
I'm not. Sad
gugusm
I didn't watch Die Hard 4, but I suspect that it sucks a bit. However, 1, 2 and 3 were just great.
McDucque
You can't top the first 3, as a trilogy they're just cohesive and interesting and have a lot of little things that intertwine them...

4 just seemed tacked on. good, but unnecessary.

if they HAVE to make a DH5, its gotta be rated R, that was my big gripe about 4.