FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"For The Bible Tells Me So"

Did you participate or see others participating in the Day of Silence?
Yes, I took part.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, I saw someone in it.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No, but I saw protestors.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, it wasn't held at our school/office.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know anything about it.
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

quex
During a discussion following this year's Day of Silence, some folks brought forward a Google video link to the full-length documentary "For The Bible Tells Me So," an in-depth, rational study of the Christianity vs. Homosexuality conflict that has been raging in around the world (and especially in the US) for years.

It's definitely worth a watch.
wumingsden
quex wrote:
During a discussion following this year's Day of Silence, some folks brought forward a Google video link to the full-length documentary "For The Bible Tells Me So," an in-depth, rational study of the Christianity vs. Homosexuality conflict that has been raging in around the world (and especially in the US) for years.

It's definitely worth a watch.

Its more than definitely worth a watch. I've just watched it for the first time (minus the last 12minutes as the video was having a problem). It literally moved me to tears numerous times, I lost count in fact.

If you don't have time to watch the whole video which is 1hr40min long, I suggest skipping and starting at the 20minute as this is where the issue is truly talked about.

I've been collecting GLBT information for the last few weeks which I wish to present to my old school. I have hopes that GLBT issues will become part of their PSHE lessons. This video is going to be extremely useful, so thank you for posting the link.
quex
wumingsden wrote:
It literally moved me to tears numerous times, I lost count in fact.

Me too.

Quote:
I've been collecting GLBT information for the last few weeks which I wish to present to my old school. I have hopes that GLBT issues will become part of their PSHE lessons. This video is going to be extremely useful, so thank you for posting the link.

Glad to be of help. Good luck to you!
roninmedia
I should take a look at that movie. I always like these type of movies that takes a look at things like that. I'm not particularly supportive of homosexuality and the entire LGBTQ lifestyle, but if they want to live it, live it.

I'm not really into the bible and religion dictating that sort of legislation.
quex
roninmedia wrote:
I'm not really into the bible and religion dictating that sort of legislation.

You're exactly the kind of person we're counting on to save the day. Not pro-issue, not anti-issue, just keeping church and state separate. Thank you.