FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

INNO DB missing on Frihost?

pollux1er
Hi to every body. I have a little problem which seems to be a bigger one. I am realising a project in php and MySql. But in my localhost, i am using the INNO Database type to manage deleting datas from many tables at the same time. My bad luck is that that inno DB is not available among the one my PhPMyAmin is proposing me. So is there any table of substitution to that inno? Or there is another way to manage that on phpmyadmin. Thank for help and assistance.
djclue917
I just checked Frihost server 2's (frih.net) phpMyAdmin and confirmed that the InnoDB storage engine has been disabled. Anyway, InnoDB isn't actually _the_ default storage engine for MySQL. That _default_ storage engine is actually MyISAM. You should just use MyISAM because your current code might just work, that is, if you're not using any InnoDB-specific features.

I hope that helps.
rvec
we have innodb dissabled on all servers because of performance reasons. There are more topics about this. -close-