FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A game that u wont forget

Admin32

Fifa Razz

what about you
deviator
Got a few:

Emperor Battle for Dune
Red Alert 2 and the expansion Yuri's Revenge.
Socom (PS2)
Counter Strike (Going to start playing it again soon)

Anyone played these games before? I base my time on online gameplay, sometimes with the CPU but it get boring as they use the same strategies over and over again.
Keran
Here's a list of games that made a huge impact on me:

- Stunts
- Gta series
- TES4:Oblivion
- Gothic series

I'll never forget them, these games were so great, they've inspired me sometimes to few things ;p
Kelcey
Haha, if you've played Yo Noid, you certainly won't forget.
Peckles
Civilization 3

That game took over 2 years of my life and i was still bad at it.
CruceFx
Definitely Legend of Dragoon.. NV forget that one Smile
Yantaal
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

best game created, and i stand by that today.
Vladalf
I will never forget these games:

1) Hercules: Action Game
2) Syberia series
3) Half Life series
4) Call of Duty series
5) World of Warcraft
6) Medievil
7) Assault Retribution
8.) MDK series
9) Slave Zero

And there are others but... yeah I can't remember them. :p
-Vladalf
roninmedia
Starcraft is the game that has made the biggest impact for me. It was the game that officially made real-time strategy my favorite genre to gaming. It also proved to the world how a great game truly has lasting power due to user custom maps and a great online experience that is till going.

Final Fantasy Tactics is a game that also made me love another game genre; the tactical role playing game. It was also the first game that made me interested in the game mechanics of it; it had so many elements within it that could affect gameplay and I really got into it. Final Fantasy Tactics was also a game where I really delved into the plot and discussed it. It gave me inspiration as a game developer because it was truly complete in gameplay elements, plot, and great replay value.
enygmasoft
The entire metroid series has been memorable as well as anything Zelda. The greatest Zelda game has to be the Ocarina of time. The best Metroid game ever has to the one on the Wii. I love the control scheme used for this. However, in my opinion the greatest game of all time has to be Final Fantasy 7. Everything in this game was perfection. Perfect blend of Music and marvelouse story telling. It was the pinacle of all the Final Fantasy Series.
pradaprince
Admin32 wrote:

Fifa Razz

what about you

haha. yeah. fifa. lol.
Guelila
Final Fantasy 7 and Tales of Symphonia.
Two amazing RPGs in my opinion!
carlospro7
any of the command and conquer games. Those were always very fun. Delta Force 2, I played this game for hours at a time and was the first game I ever really got into. And finally, FIFA series. I just really like soccer so it seemed appropriate.
lethaltriad
Fifa
Contra
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Bioshock
Tetris
Pacman =)
InsanePL
I got few games that i won`t forget.

Final Fantasy IX - I played this game for over 100hrs to unlock everything and I don`t get bored fo it. Play station times Smile
MapleStory - I`m addict can`t get out of this game Smile Played this game 2yrs ago then i decided to stop cuz it`s waste of time, and I started to play again in 2 weeks Smile I Really can`t stop playing this game
Counter-Strike 1.6 - Nothing to say Smile Classical
unionz
Final Fantasy VII and Microsoft Freelancer !
I like those games !
Kelcey
I also think by default, you'll never forget your favorite game. So that's there by default. And games with some great comedy (GTA4) are given as well.
Ankhanu
Kelcey wrote:
Haha, if you've played Yo Noid, you certainly won't forget.

Haha, that and Cool Spot were pretty awesome... in their own ways Razz

I don't think I'll ever forget Faxanadu, Gothic, Fallout (I&II), Dragon Warrior, N.A.R.C. Among others.
Zuex
I wrote a list, then deleted them.
This is the only game that has ment something to me in my life.
I still haven't completed it successfully. One thing i would love to do within my lifetime is complete this game with no cheats or anything.

Final Fantasy 7

I get tears and a lump in my throat when i hear the theme song with the piano.
Warberg
Final Fantasy 7 is the only game that will live on in my mind forever. I know everything about it and I mean EVERYTHING. Even most of Crisis Core and I have never played that. But I know the obscure facts and every characters background and where to find everything. The game has a very confusing story and I think I may be one of the very few people who understand it fully. As in with no gaps at all as far as I know. I have beaten the entire game with no cheats and destroyed Emerald and Ruby weapon who are about 9999 times more difficult than the games final boss.
Guelila
Zuex wrote:

Final Fantasy 7

same here Smile
Its just simply amazing how a video game can affect ones life so much
andy26
Chronicals of ridick
audio surf
GTA series
Broken sword 1 & 2 havent tried the other ones not to keen on the idea of 3D
[FuN]goku
Oh god, i dont think i can forget ANY game i've ever played, but uh if i had to narrow the list down,
it would probably be alot of old games like,

Starcraft
Diablo Series
Warcraft Series (including WoW)
Final Fantasy VII + VIII
Quake I , II , III
Blood 1 + 2
HeavyGear
MechWarrior Series
Worms Series (definitely cant forget about this Razz)
Toribash
Duke Nukem (oooooooooooh yeah gotta love good ol' duke Razz)
Shadow Warrior
Unreal Tournament (The first one) and 2004
Stepmania
Guitar Hero/Frets On Fire
Enemy Territory
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
BattleField 1942
Codename Eagle
Call of duty 1 + 2
The Sims 1 + 2 (and the "ALL" the expansions Razz )

Yeah thats just a few of all the ones i know Razz
But those are the one that really stick out.
My dad used to have lan parties at his house and we'd have like 15-20 people there at a time, so thats why theres alot of old games cuz it was back in the day when we used to have lan matches Razz
I miss those days.
Pikokola
Crash Team Racing
The first game that I finish, with lots of effort. Yeah lots, buy myself memory card with my own money, pay for the rent ( I don't have Playstation at that time, so I rent it for about 10cents/hour ), and believe it or not, I finish it on 5 months *___* - I'm 11years old at that time ^^

and the mighty...
Super Mario Bross
Flakky
I am sure to remember more games on my little list but I filtered out the games which don't have a positive impact:

-Unreal Tournament series (the best FPS in my opinion, fast pased, can't imagine it not being here and how good all the other FPS would look like)
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl (most atmospheric game I've crossed so far, this FPS keeps on appealing to me and after finishing the game several times I still don't know the secrets of the Zone)
-Grand Theft Auto (who can forget about those, you could do almost everything you ever wanted and the series are only getting better!)
-Tomb Raider (Played AOD for 1 hour, went back to the shop to buy the others, awesome)
ddukki
Zuex wrote:
I wrote a list, then deleted them.
This is the only game that has ment something to me in my life.
I still haven't completed it successfully. One thing i would love to do within my lifetime is complete this game with no cheats or anything.

Final Fantasy 7

You know, I could almost say the same thing, but truthfully, the only reason this game sticks out so much is because there's so much hype about it. The story was awesome and the gameplay was definitely the best out of the traditional style RPG's out there, but really, Final Fantasy VII would probably not have been my first pick, had it not been for the constant reminder by fans and the media that it was so.

No, the game that really stands out by itself is Ocarina of Time. You might be like, O.o "you just bashed FF7 for being hyped so much and you pick OoT?" I answer yes, because the only reason I remember Zelda is because of its gameplay and the hours I spent playing it. Sorry, FF7, but your fans are really annoying ^_^ ... And I mean the flamboyant fans. Not anyone on this site, just to be clear.

Other Notables:

Chrono Cross (PS)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
F-Zero (SNES)
Final Fantasy IX (PS)
Medal of Honor (PS2)
Goldeneye (N64)
Boffel
Runescape Sad

I dont hope im getting back to it, because mmorpg playing is just a big waste of time!

So please, dont try getting me back there Rolling Eyes

Anyway, fifa is cool, you rule! Laughing
TesT1176
CoD4 PC i love it and the graphics rape dude and the gameplay also rapes(CoD4 PC MP)
jsk02a
Noid! Yes! Great game!

Over the years I've played many online games and seemed to lose interest in them over time...World of Warcraft kept me interested for a couple of years, but eventually it got old too!

One game that I still enjoy today, and have been playing for over four years now is Counter-Strike:Source. It's not so much the realistic gameplay and it is the camaraderie I have gained while playing it.

I think, as far as multiplayer games go (and that's all I play) it's all about those friendships you gain that make a game memorable.
matrixuk321
for me:
All of the command and conquers
All of the age of empires
All of the Call of dutys ( except 3 which was for xbox )
Oblivion
Battlefield 2 & 2142
Trackmania nations
EDIT: !!! I forgot GTA!! the best games ever. GTA is great.
tamilparks
dyana blaster,
Dave,
Bike Race
Alice Green Finger
Jet Pack (100 Levels)
Seiji
Scions of Fate
One of the first MMO's that I really got into, stuck with it for awhile until I could grind no more. I probably will never play it again but I did enjoy some fun times when I played.

BioShock
Game is so intense and its kind of scary. I played it at night for about 5 minutes but those splicers just freak me out and those voices that you hear everywhere. The game is really fun though, I just can't put it down no matter how hard I try.
Feroc1ty
Runescape
Warcraft
Starcraft
Counter Strike
Grand Theft Auto
R4J4H-D4T-808
The game i wont forget is halo 1 and COD 2
browncoat777
Well, I'm going to focus on the games that I will never forget that have not been metioned much yet.

First Halo. I love the whole series, but I remember when I first sat down and played coop on my friend's Xbox... the experience was literally awesome--we couldn't get over how engrossing the story and the characterization was for such a tight, violent FPS.

Master of Orion II. As far as empire games go, I find that every modern Civ or empire game I play gets compared to this classic. It should be required research before anyone makes a game in that genre.

Myth. I never played Myth III, but Myth I and II were unforgettable. The style of gameplay, the graphics, the tactics, and the way Bungie made it SO eaasy to mod the game was just plain great. This is another Oldie I still play.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment...
izul
^^^^ Myth was freakin awesome. I LOVED that game. Hard, too.

I can't believe Diablo II isn't getting more credit here. I guess i was one of the few hardcore players (literally - Hardcore was a separate system where your character only got one life, and lost everything if he wasn't looted). I played that game from the day it came out, till about patch 1.10 in the expansion pack, and damn near every day. USEast if anyone's asking. Dueling was intense on a different level. Leveling up the ladder actually MEANT something - it was a CHALLENGE to make it to level 80+ without dying one single time. I mean, seriously, that game took balls. Or chicken shit - but manning up and kicking ass was so much more fun.
Faraz
Hitman, Resident Evil, and GTA. Hooked me up for hours and days!
enygmasoft
I fell in love with Final Fantasy VII as well as Soul Reaver.
Fake
I grew up with Fifa too
But BARE KNUCKLES will always be the best game ever made
The best there is , the best there was and the best there ever wll be
browncoat777
izul wrote:
^^^^ Myth was freakin awesome. I LOVED that game. Hard, too.

I can't believe Diablo II isn't getting more credit here. I guess i was one of the few hardcore players (literally - Hardcore was a separate system where your character only got one life, and lost everything if he wasn't looted). I played that game from the day it came out, till about patch 1.10 in the expansion pack, and damn near every day. USEast if anyone's asking. Dueling was intense on a different level. Leveling up the ladder actually MEANT something - it was a CHALLENGE to make it to level 80+ without dying one single time. I mean, seriously, that game took balls. Or chicken shit - but manning up and kicking ass was so much more fun.

Yeah, good one izul. I would have to say that the first Diablo game was one of the first that really got me excited about online multiplayer gameplay. The simple but direct style of that multiplayer experience, being able to gear up and play quickly, was definitely addicting. For Diablo 2, I was a little less into the online element, but it was for sure a great improvement. The hardcore mode was very cool, it totally chewed me up and spit me out, and the even more diverse character classes were very cool. The five act style(with expansion) to Diablo 2 was also very cool too.
Nameless
matrixuk321 wrote:
EDIT: !!! I forgot GTA!! the best games ever. GTA is great.

Irony, LOL. Laughing
smvh321
comand and conquer 1.... forever
Kunkstar7
The Legend of Zelda Series has been one of the most memorable set of games for me. The Final Fantasy series had the same effect for me. Also Trackmania has kept me going at it for a couple years now with the endless possibilities.
r4inm4ker
1. championship manager series.
Simply one of the better simulation games, I can play 10 seasons and didn't feel bored!

2. starcraft
Epic RTS game, with very balanced gameplay. Even after ten years I still play it with my friends sometimes.

3. Final Fantasy series
Love the stories, game play, everything about it!
abcmario
My unforgetable games are:

Super Mario Bros (Nintendo and SuperNintendo)
Legend of Rygar (MAME Arcade)
Ghost and Goblins (MAME Arcade)
Astyanax (MAME Arcade)
and Age of Empires The Rise of Rome (I spend a lot of hours even without sleep, just playing) LOL-.

That's it.
djredrum
Mine would have to be '' Final Fantasy 10 '' , which also happens to be one of my most favourite games i've happend to play and complete. Good story/twists and gameplay was fun.

Shame that XII didn't get close to matching it's quality. Maybe XIII.
spykE
Definately Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Back in the days that was great multiplayer game. I was hooked, gameplay was superb.
Maserman
World Of Warcraft
Mafia
Wolfenstein: ET

That were the games i spent many many hours playing.
enygmasoft
The greatest game ever made was Final Fantast VII.
enygmasoft
Batman Returns or shoul I say Crap man returns. I killed 48 hours of my life on this SNES drivel.
DJPingu
Klona the first game i have ever played.

Crash Bandicoot series just so incredible fun Very Happy

Crash Team Racing Go with crash and friends and race with gocarts and blow each other up. one of the best games ever.

World of Warcraft many months of play i wont forget

Counter-Strike many hilarous (<--spell?) moments with friends

Runescape was fun back in the days xD
pretty-dreamz
Rachet And Clank Very Happy
blk3
These games are unforgettable for me:

Chrono Trigger - for being the very first RPG I've played
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Metal Gear Solid - the first Metal Gear game I've played
Virtua Fighter - first 3D fighting game I've played
Tekken 3 - the ver. that I've played for many years
Legend of Zelda - I liked the gameboy ports
Street Fighter II - the most ground breaking fighting game I've played, sets the bar for other games in the genre
Super Mario Bros. 3
Resident Evil series - what hooked me in survival horro games

I'm sure there are a lot more for this list but this strikes me as unforgettable.
pmehta51
My most favorite game will be paint by number. After I started this game I can not stop playing this game. I am kind of adicted to this game. It is really time consuming game, and many time I decided to give up that game.
But I can not forget this game. When ever I am upset I want to play this game. It is like a puzzle that involves mathematical calculation.
This is a game that perfect matches with my personality. It makes me forget all the problem I have, and relex.
Gavem comes in different sizes. Some puzzle are so small that you can solve in about 15 minutes. And some are really really big, taht it literally can take hours and hours or some time days.
Actually bigger it is more fun the game is. So I kind of like bigger one. I start working on it and I don't always finish it at once. Some time it takes me a week to finish.
It is like you are working on project.
I think it is chinese game. Short form for it is pbn. This is the game of my life, I can never ever forget
simonwest80
Well WoW has officially taken over my life - 3.5 years and counting, but now it is more for my friends than anything else.

As with alot of other people as well Counter Strike been playing since version 0.2 with just Docks, Assault and Siege, i hate the new cs players though as its moved so far away from tactics and more to the classic doom death match which is a shame.

Older games: the original FIFA on the megadrive the only game where you could score a 45 yard bicycle kick!

Syndicate - Loved Bullfrog and still think Lion Head are one of the most original studios in the world who dont constantly follow the "It must sell zillions of dollars and be a sucess" but be the worst game ever. I hate FIFA 2015 already as no one tries to make it better, its been the same for almost 10 years!

Ghost and Goblins and Exit old arcade games from my grand parents pub - Brilliant!
Spartan
For me...

FIFA: All of them, ALL!
Metal Gear Solid series.
Diablo II
Warcraft I-II-III
WoW
Fable!!!
The Elder Scrolls
Halo (All)
Assassin's Creed
Tomb Raider
Mortal Kombat
WWF (a really really really old one for the PS1, NOT the new ones.)
TMNT (old one)
Captain America (old)
Boogerman ^_^

Those are the games I remember playing a LOT!! I might remember some later on, so I'll prob edit my list.
revani
Little Big Adventure 2 and Blood. First games are never forgotten. And strangely, I remember everything about Half Life, i can finish the game without thinking, knowing where the enemies come from Very Happy
schooldays
Metal Gear Solid 2...

if you ever hear someone say that video-games are mindless rubbish, then all you have to do is show them this. I mean, the main plot and its themes are far more deep and poignant than most stuff you'll see on the screen today. I had to play it a few times to have any idea what the confusing ending meant.
Seiji
BioShock.

Probably one of the best games ever. The story is very detailed and its not repetitive like other games. I was also actually scared to play it...which just made things a little more exciting. I'm waiting for the sequel to be released and the movie. All the games I played after completing BioShock couldn't even compare to this.

Assassin's Creed.

Not the greatest game I've played, but the story and setting is something you won't be able to forget. It is quite different with the whole arab scene. Its a little repetitive though, but the missions make it worth it.

Crysis.

Incredible graphics. Its way ahead of its time, and its a good FPS. It was definitely more fun than playing COD4. Crysis is one of the games that tests your computer, if your computer can run crysis ir can usually play anything.
habboonefm
for me
its:
gta 3,vc,sa and 4
call of duty
and fifa!!
Razz
Wuppie
Seiji wrote:
BioShock.

Probably one of the best games ever. The story is very detailed and its not repetitive like other games. I was also actually scared to play it...which just made things a little more exciting. I'm waiting for the sequel to be released and the movie. All the games I played after completing BioShock couldn't even compare to this.

Assassin's Creed.

Not the greatest game I've played, but the story and setting is something you won't be able to forget. It is quite different with the whole arab scene. Its a little repetitive though, but the missions make it worth it.

Crysis.

Incredible graphics. Its way ahead of its time, and its a good FPS. It was definitely more fun than playing COD4. Crysis is one of the games that tests your computer, if your computer can run crysis ir can usually play anything.

Those games are not even 1 year old...Don't you have any classic games you will never forget?
Shazephre
Admin32 wrote:

Fifa Razz

what about you

Oddworld:Abes Odyssey

This game was clearly the best game of all time

revani
Wuppie wrote:

Those games are not even 1 year old.

And that's the answer to why Crysis isn't still forgotten. Crysis might be a good FPS, but not the best. I can list 5 FPS better than Crysis that are not even classics.

Oh, Abe, my old friend Smile
grimfandango4666
grim fandango. it was something very new back then. the game is like 10 years old now, but i still like it a lot. even my wallpaper is set to its screen shot. i wonder why games there aren't games like grim fandango and monkey island these days. seems like everyone is playing safe. i am done shooting zombies and dis-spelling dark wizards' buff ups. i will try to find my super Nintendo entertainment system and play all the games that i still have yet to beat.
bissoboa
Quote:
grimfandango4666i wonder why there aren't games like grim fandango and monkey island these days

I am a lover of Mokey Island, especially I and II. I enjoyed a lot playing these games!
Perhaps today's computer graphics and power gives possibility to program much complicated things... I think games such these adventure were legendary and will always be!

Another game I liked a lot was prince of persia I and II.
Goodbye, Stefano
jcvincent75
I may sound old fashioned but the game that I won't forget is Breath of Fire III.

Why won't I forget this game? It's because back in high school, I feel that RPG games are boring. I saw my friend playing BOF III and I told him that nothing's exciting about it. One day I tried to play this game out of curiosity and what do you know? I was able to like it and eventually loved the game.

This game is the reason why I am an RPG fan right now. If it wasn't for this game, then I won't be able to appreciate the beauty of RPG games.

I played Breath of Fire III for eight years and I never felt bored playing this game.

I also love Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. One of the best PC games for me.

Cheers!
Wuppie
A new game in my collection I won't forget: Call of Duty 4. Great game.
achowles
Ones I won't forget include: Syndicate (PC), Shadowrun (SNES), Axelay (SNES), Command & Conquer (from Tiberian Dawn through to Red Alert 2), Knights of the Old Republic and of course Doom. Any others I should add to that list I've forgotten. So, heh, perhaps they don't count.
catscratches
Jet Force Gemini, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and A Link to the Past, Metroid Prime, Command & Conquer. I probably also won't forget that old QBASIC game I played when I was younger. I can't remember its name but I remember the game.
robinhanks
It should be a great many!! I always prefer starcraft and Warcraft. I very often play it with other player on online game platform. it's very exciting.
Glenn08
Farcry is for me the best games to give vent to one's feelings. After destroy a lot of monster in this game, I am zen, and i can go to work without stress
PhiGamm
i dunno guys i dont know why im not seein more mario kart and goldeneye. that dissapoints me

nowadays, assassins creed and call of duty 4 are my favs. ya, i'll jump on that band wagon
Diablosblizz
No game has actually changed my life, but I enjoy a lot of them. I will NEVER EVER forget Super Mario 64. I am surprized that NOBODY (or close to Nobody) has posted this. Honestly, it was one of the best games on console. No killing, nothing hard just FUN.

In my opinion, these new games (while they are fun) never compared to the older ones like GoldenEye, Mario Cart and everything with the horrible graphics. Back then, Ninendo made awesome games. Now it's just a repeat.

Oh well, thankfully I still own those games and they'll always live. Hmm, I wonder if my Nintendo 64 will still work in 20-30 years.
Peterssidan
Super Mario bros. 3 is the best game that ever have been made. Other games I will remember is Dungeon Keeper, Populous the beginning, Mario Kart 64, Backpacker 2 ...

And Of course commander Keen that was one of the first games I played on a computer. It was a black and white display on an old laptop Very Happy Happy times Neutral
Fake
Fifa and streets of rage
toasterintheoven
residetn evil without a doubt
ham65
I played many games,ps3 and xbox 360,But for mi,the most nice game is Combat Arms,and the best game to make friends is Tibia.
achowles
Well, to add to my list: Machinarium, Amnesia: Dark Descent, Minecraft, The Longest Journey, Total Annihilation, Blood, Duke Nukem 3D, Earth 2150. All on the PC.
tingkagol
Star Control 2
The awesome story, aliens, ships, unique gameplay, and most importantly the music. I can still hear the hyperspace music playing in my head. Definitely one of the best games I've played as a kid. This game single handedly started my interest (although meager) in astronomy.

Wolfenstein 3D & Doom 2 & Quake 2
id software early shooters. Simply because Wolf3d was the first fps, and the boss fights were great. Doom 2 on the other hand unleashed my craving for more violence in games, thanks to the chainsaw and the insanely satisfying double-barrelled shotgun. I would later play Quake 2, which gave me my first multiplayer fps experience. I remember hogging the rocket launcher. lol

Commander Keen
id software again. Dare I say the best platformer for the PC despite its age?

Half Life (and Counterstrike)
Half Life is one of the most (and the first) engrossing single player campaigns I've played. It's, again, a game with insanely satisfying weapons to use. As for counterstrike, I've spent countless hours playing in internet cafes because of that game.

Diablo 1 & 2
I remember being addicted to this game forever.

Pharaoh
I also liked Simcity 3000 (Simcity 4 was mediocre), but this is the best city building game that I have played to date.

Red Alert
Remember "Hell March"? Smile I loved this game, I loved epic tank battles... and mining. Multiplayer was also a ton of fun.
k_s_baskar
Age of empires III
Plaintiff
Call of duty series (yup including cod 3 )

All of the GTA Series
Halo

Operation flashpoint 1!!!!!!! this one rocks!
achowles
tingkagol wrote:
Star Control 2
Simply because Wolf3d was the first fps, and the boss fights were great.

Actually, id released Catacomb 3-D and Hovertank 3D before it. Hovertank 3D is said to be the first FPS. So the title remains id's even if their own website mistakenly proclaims Wolfenstein 3D to be the first.

I agree with your choices though. I just thought that it was an interesting bit of gaming history, considering that even id don't seem to acknowledge it.
Flakky
Pokémon Red
GTA San Andreas
Unreal Tournament 2004
Counter-Strike: Source
Fable
Donkey Kong Country 2
recked
SOCOM 1 & 2 on the playstation 2. One of the best online games and first ever created.
D'Artagnan
Freespace 2, i loved that game and i cant fubd another one like that, loved the gameplay experience and the story!
amperx
breath of fire 3
final fantasy 9
kingdm hearts 2

i dunno but those are the games that i cant seem to forget and knows a lot of stuff about it Very Happy
granvals
Football has become a vital instrument for hundreds of social development programmes run by non-governmental and communitybased organisations all around the world.These programmes are providing children and young people with valuable tools that make a difference to their lives and, by addressing the most pressing issues in each community, they are contributing to positive social change on a global scale.In 2005, FIFA and streetfootballworld jointly began to bring such organisations together,strengthen their programmes through direct support and increase their visibility. Football for Hope was created as a unique and global movement that uses the power of football to achieve sustainable social development.
Thanks to its many successes on the ground,its global reach and the strong commitment of its founders, the Football for Hope movement has become an attractive platform for public and private sectors, civil society and multilateral development institutions to invest sustainably and develop innovative partnerships for social development.
Today, the Football for Hope movement provides access to programmes which serve hundreds of
thousands of young people all over the world.The movement is a catalyst for innovation and
social investment for various sectors of society and is increasingly gaining recognition and attracting new resources and expertise. The Football for Hope philosophy is to maximise the potential of football by making a concretecontribution to sustainable development.

I look it on the page of fifa.com!It is a good hope I wish it will come to good!
kitsrock
Starcraft
Warcraft 1,2,3
Diablo 2
Age of Empires 1,2
various SNES and N64 games (Starfox & Goldeneye ftw)

and for Asian games (some may be too obscure to recognize)
Fortress 2 (NOT TF2)
Ragnarok
Lineage
and perhaps a few others I can't remember.
rayxzero
I'm still never forget the game Elders Scroll Morrowind. I enjoy on the first time i play it.
Hello_World
Age of Empires
The Sims
Mirrors Edge
Oblivion
Limbo
Arty
Age of Empires.
Lots of memories playing that as a kid
On my first computer

I even got the expansion. Very classic game
achowles
To add more to my list, I think that Portal 2 qualifies. Definitely more of a gaming event this year than Duke Nukem Forever at any rate.
Ntham
Monkey Island series
Knights of old republic
Half-Life... His mods -> CS/DoD
Star Wars Galaxies Online Pre-CU