FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are you in love??

Admin32
Are you in love??

Yes i am Sad
escritor
Why the sad face then, friend? You should be happy. Smile
gtoroap
Yes, I am Sad

That's mean that I'm love of a person who doesn't love me in the way that I wanna be loved.

I wanna be in loved of another girl... but I dont know how.
pollux1er
I am not sure anymore...
Flakky
I am, unanswered but party confirmed. Don't know if it will stay at friendship, at least I want more than that.
rightclickscott
gtoroap wrote:
Yes, I am Sad

That's mean that I'm love of a person who doesn't love me in the way that I wanna be loved.

I wanna be in loved of another girl... but I dont know how.

Then you aren't in love.
Guelila
im in a state where... Im in love with like 4 people.
looong and complicated story, but yes Im in love.
asim
im a in love Very Happy
genchan
Yep, I am. Reading through the posts, I wonder if a person can be in love with more than 1 person at the same time. If yes, is it really love? Can one gives equal love or would the love have to be divided? I guess you can still call it love but I don't think its true love.

How do we define true love? Obviously, there is no one definition that fits all and I pressume everyone would have their own opinions. Love is all about feeling and if one feels in love, then yes thats love, I suppose. The very same way, one would fall out of love when s/he does not feel it...

To all those in love, make it last!
supjapscrapper
Guelila wrote:

ohh man.... this is because people now just call everything love....even people who go out together since 2 days say they are in love. You cannot be in love with 4 people at the same time this is just an excuse for the desire to get sexual favors from these 4 girls at the same time. love is a feeling that takes time to grow, that can't be made to exist after one stare or whatever ceheap romans and serie B movies have gotten into our heads.
Satori
I'm certainly in love! I have found the most amazing, beautiful, talented girl and I think about her all the time. We've only been dating for a week too, which makes me question the following assertion:

supjapscrapper wrote:
love is a feeling that takes time to grow, that can't be made to exist after one stare or whatever ceheap romans and serie B movies have gotten into our heads.

I think that love can be very quick to develop. I have no doubt that I love this girl. I of course haven't told her yet...as I don't know if she feels the same way yet. I think it depends on the person. I find that I can fall in love fairly quickly if the girl is right...but I do agree that love only grows over time. It sounds like a contradiction, but it's not to me. Just because I love her now, doesn't mean I won't grow to love her more and more over time. Personally, I like to think of love as a whole spectrum, as opposed to just black and white, love or not. There is love there, I can feel it...but I also know it will only grow over time. So who's to say you can't fall in love with just a glance? Really, it depends on the person and their own beliefs and opinions about love. Some can fall in love that easily, others cannot. Neither way is right or wrong...but I think we can all agree that love in and of itself is always a wonderful thing.
Flakky
genchan wrote:
Yep, I am. Reading through the posts, I wonder if a person can be in love with more than 1 person at the same time. If yes, is it really love? Can one gives equal love or would the love have to be divided? I guess you can still call it love but I don't think its true love.

How do we define true love? Obviously, there is no one definition that fits all and I pressume everyone would have their own opinions. Love is all about feeling and if one feels in love, then yes thats love, I suppose. The very same way, one would fall out of love when s/he does not feel it...

To all those in love, make it last!

I don't believe in love with multiple persons, although I don't think that there is anything wrong with Polygamy. Multiple wives or husbands could be the result of love with no new impulses anymore. You can't imagine being without the other person, but your heart won't beat for him/her as it did the day you met.

Love is actually just a method of the brain to mentally force a person to reproduce. That's what it does but you can't define it.
TiffanyTerrorXO
Yeah i have to say I'm in love,
and i think that this time i found the right person.
Very Happy
daljirman
In 2 months and i have been in love with a girl who is my classmate. She really don't know me coz i'm new to the class,but she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life at the same time she is talented and educated as she goes no.1 for every exam.I tried talking to her many times but failed to do so. When ever i see her face looking down i feel as if i am in a big muddy river. Sometimes i see her alone sitting on her special chair, busy writing some thing and when i try to talk to her some thing happens in my heart which forces me to change my mind.You know what?..Because the girl is as polite as never seen before.And no body had never dated her before, so i get shy about that. she turned down my friend before and i am afraid like so. With all that happened i still love her so much. Mad
rightclickscott
daljirman wrote:
In 2 months and i have been in love with a girl who is my classmate. She really don't know me coz i'm new to the class,but she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life at the same time she is talented and educated as she goes no.1 for every exam.I tried talking to her many times but failed to do so. When ever i see her face looking down i feel as if i am in a big muddy river. Sometimes i see her alone sitting on her special chair, busy writing some thing and when i try to talk to her some thing happens in my heart which forces me to change my mind.You know what?..Because the girl is as polite as never seen before.And no body had never dated her before, so i get shy about that. she turned down my friend before and i am afraid like so. With all that happened i still love her so much. Mad

You probably aren't in love either, but you do certainly have admirable feelings toward her. Don't just ask her out, though. Try to talk to her, and don't let your heart get in the way. You own your heart, it doesn't own you. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you. That's how I lost out on so many good years, but I've been able to regain them because of the one girl I'm with now. I can't say for sure if she's the one, but we certainly connect.

Either way, give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen?
Flakky
rightclickscott wrote:
daljirman wrote:

You probably aren't in love either, but you do certainly have admirable feelings toward her. Don't just ask her out, though. Try to talk to her, and don't let your heart get in the way. You own your heart, it doesn't own you. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you. That's how I lost out on so many good years, but I've been able to regain them because of the one girl I'm with now. I can't say for sure if she's the one, but we certainly connect.

He's right Daljirman. Talking is the least you should do. If you just have a conversation you can decide whether you still like her, and her hobbies and her whole lifestyle. Plus you shouldn't be scared to talk to anyone.
juanherrera
I'm so in love it hurts!
ssthanapati
Was in love few days back. Now no more...
rightclickscott
Quote:
He's right Daljirman. Talking is the least you should do. If you just have a conversation you can decide whether you still like her, and her hobbies and her whole lifestyle. Plus you shouldn't be scared to talk to anyone.

That, or you can masturbate. On her, preferably.
Zuex
I am in more than love, love is no where near what i feel for my soul mate. Very Happy
Flakky
rightclickscott wrote:
Flakky wrote:

That, or you can masturbate. On her, preferably.[/quote]
Masturbation is also an option but I don't think you can win her heart by doing that Razz
Flarkis
w00t. love here.
rightclickscott
Flakky wrote:
Masturbation is also an option but I don't think you can win her heart by doing that Razz

BUKAKKE BUKAKKE BUKAKKE.

Too much sperm.
Flakky
rightclickscott wrote:
Flakky wrote:

BUKAKKE BUKAKKE BUKAKKE.

Too much sperm.
You've been watching too many Japanese movies, you're thoughts of love are now corrupt! D:
rightclickscott
Flakky wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
Flakky wrote:

BUKAKKE BUKAKKE BUKAKKE.

Too much sperm.

You've been watching too many Japanese movies, you're thoughts of love are now corrupt! D:

It becomes ok when you're watching those movies with your girlfriend. Like I do. =D
Flakky
rightclickscott wrote:
Flakky wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
Flakky wrote:

BUKAKKE BUKAKKE BUKAKKE.

Too much sperm.

It becomes ok when you're watching those movies with your girlfriend. Like I do. =D
Ok now you are just scaring me Razz
James_Hicks
I love my sons. In love with someone sexually? No. I care deeply for my wife but the love is pretty much dead. I don't feel like I'm capable of loving anyone, anymore. I know I could full myself into thinking some affair was love but I know how it'll be in the end so I just stand clear of love.
bikermwtp
Well you see there is this girl i am deeply in love with and she feels the same way about me!! The only problem is she has been seing a guy for 1 year and she is having second thoughts about him. She told me she knows that her and i would be perfect for each other but she doesn't want to hurt him. I told her i will always be here for her but i also told her not too leave him for me! She said she wants too be with me soo bad!! She said she is willing to hurt him too be with me but i told her too stay with him for now till she finds out if she really wants too be with me that bad. I told her i will always be here for her if something happens. I said go for two years and if its just not right we can than think about being together. She has told me she willl do anything to be with me, and i feel the same about her!! but i cant tell her that, because she might just leave him for me! It wouldn't be so bad if he wasnt my good friend but i dont know. He has talked to me about it and he told me he thinks she should be with me because he knows she loves me more than him i told him tho that I could never do that too him because he loves her so much!! So really im stuck! We are madly in love but i dont think we could ever be in a relationship!!
apple
I would say that I am in love and that I do love.

I think that love is a decision and not a feeling or emotion. SO I have decided to love despite my moods, despite his moods and despite all the obstacles life presents.

I love him.
Flakky
apple wrote:
I would say that I am in love and that I do love.

I think that love is a decision and not a feeling or emotion. SO I have decided to love despite my moods, despite his moods and despite all the obstacles life presents.

I love him.
Yeah you could also see it as decision, any counter-thoughts?
Well it's partially a decision but sometimes you just fall into it so you can't choose. But maybe I'm just trying to find out the perfect answer while we could also define love as something more general.
my_love
right now I'm not and its ok. Smile
psycosquirrel
Thoroughly in love! Very Happy
Flakky
Updated status: Yes I am Smile I miss her since I haven't seen her for like, 5 days Sad
pmehta51
Yes, definetely I am in love. I am in love with lots of people. Depend how you define love. I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my parents.
Coen
I am not in love at the moment. Can't say that bothers me. I'm sure someone will cross my path in time.
ssthanapati
yup I am in love..... and i am happy... it feels great when u are loved.. and ur partner loves u unconditionally
chatrack
Yes, i am. i see her and i like her. we later get married. now i understand what is love
thealpha
Yes, I am also in love with a girl. We have been together for three years and even I am currently in the UK and she is in Hong Kong, we can still maintain a very good relationship.
Xrave
Mmmh, feelings of affection? Yes, love? Probably.

There's so much you can define as love for someone - feelings of attraction, feelings of happiness, feelings of fulfillment, feelings of - well, I don't know.

Not many people defined it, since the word 'love' only makes sense to those who felt it and recognizes it for what it is. But since it cannot be defined, not many can realize their feelings, right?

Quote:
Well you see there is this girl i am deeply in love with and she feels the same way about me!! The only problem is she has been seing a guy for 1 year and she is having second thoughts about him. She told me she knows that her and i would be perfect for each other but she doesn't want to hurt him. I told her i will always be here for her but i also told her not too leave him for me! She said she wants too be with me soo bad!! She said she is willing to hurt him too be with me but i told her too stay with him for now till she finds out if she really wants too be with me that bad. I told her i will always be here for her if something happens. I said go for two years and if its just not right we can than think about being together. She has told me she willl do anything to be with me, and i feel the same about her!! but i cant tell her that, because she might just leave him for me! It wouldn't be so bad if he wasnt my good friend but i dont know. He has talked to me about it and he told me he thinks she should be with me because he knows she loves me more than him i told him tho that I could never do that too him because he loves her so much!! So really im stuck! We are madly in love but i dont think we could ever be in a relationship!!

Then tell her what you think. Don't be too considerate when things come to this. Because:

1. Your 'friend' loves you, and don't want to hurt him. It's basically considered cheating, no offense. So it's hurting him anyways.

2. The guy's right, love can't be kept without mutual feelings. If he truly loves her, he'd let her go. She's happier with you, right?

So, get going, and even if its gonna hurt someone, you know the results are worth it for her.

X
seba3977
yepp, and very happy 2! Smile
zyd666
no....
never yet Confused
jenss
Satori wrote:
... Personally, I like to think of love as a whole spectrum, as opposed to just black and white, love or not. ... So who's to say you can't fall in love with just a glance? Really, it depends on the person and their own beliefs and opinions about love. Some can fall in love that easily, others cannot. Neither way is right or wrong...but I think we can all agree that love in and of itself is always a wonderful thing.

Satori, I agree. Love has many different forms and strengths. You love your mother. You love your child. You love your husband. Those three are completely different kinds of love. Sex can exist without love, and love can exist without sex, so I don't really think that is a huge factor in whether you love someone or not. However, in certain relationships, it is a factor in how well you connect. If we are merely talking about a sexual partner type of love (as in you want to "be" with that person), then it might be easier to say whether or not you are in love and you might be "in love" with just one glance (kind of like you see someone and you want to get them into bed), but I feel that more often than not those types of love don't last.

It really doesn't do the concept of love justice to just ask, "Are you in love?" I love many people. Among them my boyfriend of almost 4 years. But I also love my sisters, parents, niece and nephew, friends, relatives, etc.
jenss
James_Hicks wrote:
I love my sons. In love with someone sexually? No. I care deeply for my wife but the love is pretty much dead. I don't feel like I'm capable of loving anyone, anymore. I know I could full myself into thinking some affair was love but I know how it'll be in the end so I just stand clear of love.

When you first fell in love with your wife what made you like her? Is any of that still there? You should write down the things that you value about her. Maybe you can get back that great feeling (where ever it went).
jsfdan
I am in love with myself.
ptfrances
It's nowadays very dificult to be in love and even more dificult to keep this love intact.
But I am happy with my gf and my love for her has grown with the time.
Wink
biljap
Not in love – but I would definitely like to be! I’ve never been more ready for love in my life than I am now. Wink
Seiji
I am, but I wish I would've never been. Now that we split it hurts 10x more than it probably would've. Hopefully we'll back together in a few weeks.
godgod
I wud agrre with my friend who says .." Love has many different forms and strengths. You love your mother. You love your child. You love your husband. Those three are completely different kinds of love. Sex can exist without love, and love can exist without sex, so I don't really think that is a huge factor in whether you love someone or not. However, in certain relationships, it is a factor in how well you connect. If we are merely talking about a sexual partner type of love (as in you want to "be" with that person), then it might be easier to say whether or not you are in love and you might be "in love" with just one glance (kind of like you see someone and you want to get them into bed), but I feel that more often than not those types of love don't last""

but the question says ...are we in love ? and how do we come to know about it ??
stel4e
I'm not sure...... don't really wanna be in love at the moment... but .... it doesn't ask... Wink
bdking
Every body is in love ...
chatrack
I think first of all you should love one self. Through you, you love others.

Your near and dear ones.
NinasKatter
Admin32 wrote:
Are you in love??

Yes i am Sad

yes! Razz
airh3ad
yes i am inlove my husband now.nothing else, am completely in love. After being in my relationship with my husband for the past (almost) nine years, we are way beyond the falling in love stage, or being in love with the idea of being in love. Loving someone is very different from that early stage of falling in love--or loving the idea of love. Truly loving another person means that you consider that person's position in any decision you make and putting their own needs and wants on the same plane as your own. It took me many or more years to learn to love another person. I don't think true love ever comes easily but when you have an opportunity for it.
Parkour_Jarrod
Yes i am in love <3, she is the most beautiful, smart, talented, hardworking & friendly person in the world. i feel so lucky that i am with her.

But i have read all these post about loving multiple people thats right, its possible but its 2 kinds of love...

The First kind is Love for your Offspring/ Parents / Siblings, all in all the love for Family

Then their is the love as in affection, to someone that your not related to, the incomprehensible feeling of pleasure and joy around a certain person, there cannot be 2 people just the one for this kind of love is a chemical (including pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, which act in a manner similar to amphetamines) that runs through your body creating emoting feeling and stimulating nerves that wouldn't have been stimulated otherwise (not sexually), which i believe is the reason people take drugs to mimic the intense and beautiful feeling of Love.

There must be some people right now that are saying i am wrong, because they claim that they are in love with multiple people THAT IS NOT LOVE IT IS LUST, lust yes one of the seven deadly sins its the emotion that courses through people causing subconscious sexual desire for certain people that is often referred to as "Love"

Lust is also the kind of love for people that are just BANG going out, they might never be together before but claim to be in "love" when they are not.

It is true that love takes a long time to develop take me and my girlfriend for example... we have been going out for about 5 and a half months now but before i asked her out i started to like her about 4 months before i asked her out i let the love unfold in me and develop before i asked her out, when i asked her out the first time she said "No, im not 100% ready yet, sorry." then about 2 weeks later she asked me to ask the question again so i did and she said "Yes" she let the love unfold (she knew i loved her from the start btw)
africa
Yes i am! moved to this city where i am rapping with a cool girl. Soon i hope we'll be dating!
RubySlasher
Completely.
bernardnapoleon
no.
rohan
Yes I am in love
it makes a good feeling
Flarkis
THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE!!!

I made a post almost a half year ago to all the n00bs on this forum about the difference between infatuation and love. LOVE takes TIME and BOTH people need to be involved. INFATUATION is ROMEO AND JULIET.

Anyways i was in love, but im on a year long exchange and my girlfriend broke up with me.
hfhhh8
I am,,,, oooppsss
NO I WAS.. they hurt you beat you and make fun of you after being sincere with them... sooo evil!!!!
iyepes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In this stage of my life, I only can tell that being in love sucks!!!!

I really like that valentine's day is observed in September here, even though some people want to bring foreing customs, I really refuse to that.

Maybe in September this thing won't bother me.

Twisted Evil
pollux1er
I am afraid yes...
flyfamilyguy
Guelila wrote:

IMHO,
it is impossible to be in love with four people; that's not love, that's 'infatuation'; and THAT is all about YOU, and YOUR feelings; THAT is selfishness.

I challenge you to confront all four of your lovers, and inform each one of the other, and your feelings for them. I bet my life that not one of them will be happy with your self-indulgence.

I'm not trying to insult, or offend you, I'm just saying that's a really ridiculous statement when you really think about it.
Noremac
I'm in love, completely in love with the most gorgeous girl, the only problem is I travel too much with the Airforce and I have this fear that although shes so happy when I'm there shes missing out on life because of me, I can't let her go though. Is this because I love her too much or not enough?
jomar
im so much inlove Very Happy
stuckinaditch
I'm so in love but with someone who doesn't love me back - it's natures cruelest punishment. For 4 years i've loved my best friend and unfortunately he know's and doesn't love me back... he's now meeting other people and starting relationships and we'll i'm heart broken.

So love stinks and I want to know the cure.. anyone with answers please let me know.. Sad
Asap170
stuckinaditch wrote:
I'm so in love but with someone who doesn't love me back - it's natures cruelest punishment. For 4 years i've loved my best friend and unfortunately he know's and doesn't love me back... he's now meeting other people and starting relationships and we'll i'm heart broken.

So love stinks and I want to know the cure.. anyone with answers please let me know.. Sad

Same thing except I liked a girl since I am a boy. It really sucks.
jomar
im always inlove Smile
Chinmoy
no i broke up and am still recovering...
Mrs Lycos
Well i have guys that i like , but i falled in love just with one, dont know if i "falled in love" but i loved him soo much. He was a classmate of my brother and i kinda got to get along with him , he allways comed home and was always playing games in home with my bros and me in the computer Razz.

i think i started liking him whitout knowing it ;O , i was always hugging him because he alwauys had " a tense back" ¬ . ¬ so i was the one to make it dont hurt Razz,he is sweet , funny , cute, one of the type that figths you to make you laugth, he was a bit stupid O.o" ahaha (lucky that he doent hear) but when he did not come again to my home 'cause my bro stopped going to school i was so sad! i kinda remember that i cried one time cause i missed him. ^^ '

I think i still feel the same for him Razz but it was a year ago , now i dont see him too much Sad
lagoon
I am, and its eating away at me. Sad
funvala
Being in love is the best thing that may happen to you if you really get true love or you truely madly love someone. Otherwise just infatuation will give you happiness earlier but for no long it will remain.
You need to me true to yourself and your partner.
thekidsareokay
I think people define love too loosely. Love is such a beautiful thing but people's improper or loose definitions of it have tarnished it.
I can only hope that someday i'll learn to love someone. Unselfishly, wholeheartedly and in the purest form.
Ashtray
No. I don't really believe people as young as I am can actually know what love is...
kirba
i am in love Very Happy

i have one question for girls:

would you go out with a boy if your friend is in love with him?
Greatking
yes i am in love and its feels great. my first love any way and my only love. i think being in love is great deal of work. two different people from different backgrounds, you got to work to stay in love. loving some one is to be committed to the person and the choice you have made. my decision will remain. fighting for your love and working on it its like watering a beautiful garden. keeping it alive and beautiful. it does not just happen you make it happen. there are a thousand reasons why i should not love. and there are yet a thousand reasons why i should love. i choose to love. yes people have been hurt, its risky, people have gone crazy because of love, but i still choose to be in love. i guess its the prayer i prayed many years ago even when i did not have a boyfriend. i told God i will enjoy my love life because i am not going to rush into love i am going to find the perfect love, and i found it. its great being in love. i urge everybody to take their time find the right man / woman and you will see how great love is.
macky
yes im so inlove with my girlfriend, family and to God... Smile