FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Introduction

DJGuardy
Hey, thought I'd show you the site introduction for my gaming clan website on Frihost.
The main site itself is still under construction, but the flash introduction is complete.
http://unitedfront.frihost.net/uf.html
Please have a look, and feedback is most appreciated. Smile
Astrolopitecos
i'm amazed with the intro
very very nice Smile
when is the site ready?
i hope its so good like the intro Smile

stay well Cool
krazeek
superb im amazed and thats one of the best intro clan pages ive ever seen. keep it up dude. it looks like it took you a long while to complete it.
Slammer
woow, thats some very cool flash work you have there Smile Must have taken quite a while to put together
JaeCee
Hmm .. that was pretty nice. Loads of simple effects and just random technological jiz to pimp it up. Try moving the flash onto the middle of the browser window, I think it might look a bit nicer smack dab in the middle.

For the flash itself, it was impressive, but I think the prelude part (with the login and stuff and all that writing) before the 'imagine..' area was a just a tad too long. Maybe cut off a bit of it, but other than that, it was really good.

An funny lil thing I noticed was the dial-up connection noise. For all that tech jiz, the guy logging uses a dial-up connection .. lol.
Jack_Hammer
Presonally the flash takes too long to load lasts too long and there is no skip intro button, I have a 1mbit connection and it still took a good 30seconds, most people will leave the website if it is not loaded withen 8 seconds, and by that time everything has got to be loaded, and you should also put a 'stop music' button on there because I was listening to the radio and it was a bit annoying, and I don't think that the large block font goes well with the design, but other than that it's great.
Bashur
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Presonally the flash takes too long to load lasts too long and there is no skip intro button, I have a 1mbit connection and it still took a good 30seconds, most people will leave the website if it is not loaded withen 8 seconds, and by that time everything has got to be loaded, and you should also put a 'stop music' button on there because I was listening to the radio and it was a bit annoying, and I don't think that the large block font goes well with the design, but other than that it's great.

Well heck, I don't even have to say anything, you just said almost EXACTLY what I was going to say...

Well, that's two people who think the same thing, I would heed the words. *winks*
TheDesignDump
VERY Nice, good work man.
Jack_Hammer
Bashur wrote:
Jack_Hammer wrote:

Well heck, I don't even have to say anything, you just said almost EXACTLY what I was going to say...

Well, that's two people who think the same thing, I would heed the words. *winks*

He he he he...
Laughing

'Great minds think alike' shame I don't have much of a mind, but hey, still hope these words might of helped you in some way.
Smile
SBrian
I agree with all, great:D