FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mynes Forum. [Design, Coding, RE,..]

Gushe
Hellow All!

Are You Really Into Coding or Designing of Ever wanted to practise in the art of Reverse Engineering?
Here is THE Place to be!

It does not has a large community yet, but we Really expect it to become one! And You Can Help Us!
It will be a Great recourse for Tutorials [on Design, Coding and RE] & We will help you as much as we can!

We hope to See Alot of People Joining soon! Wink

Visit The Place!

Greetz;
~ GuShe.
escritor
Isn't "Reverse Engineering" a bad thing? Confused
Gushe
Reverse Engineering isn't a Bad thing at all.
Though, You can use it for Bad purposes.

It teaches you alot about program structures and you can use it to for example Debug programs.
escritor
Aw, thanks Gushe. I thought that that that was always bad. Smile It also has good purposes then. Thank you again for teaching me. Smile

I used that three times in a row... how many times can you?
SamiTheBerber
Quote:
We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.

The phpBB Group : 2002

I suggest you to add these informations.

PS. I copied that on your site...
nivinjoy
The site looks cool and working out well...Good work keep it up...!!!! The design is nice... Wish you and your site all the best...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
Ghost Rider103
I think the site needs more than just forums, otherwise it's going to be hard to get members to actually join your website.

Think about it, there is already a butt load of forums on the internet, you need to do something that none, or almost none websites offer.

How about a home page, with tutorials on all those subjects, and latest information and news about those subjects? Some video tutorials as well, those are a big hit.

I know it would be more work, but I guarntee that you will be more successful. If you need help writing tutorials, give me a PM I can design, i've been doing it for a couple of years now.
DjMilez
I joined. 'Couldn't help it, it just has so much potential.
Gushe
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I think the site needs more than just forums, otherwise it's going to be hard to get members to actually join your website.

Think about it, there is already a butt load of forums on the internet, you need to do something that none, or almost none websites offer.

How about a home page, with tutorials on all those subjects, and latest information and news about those subjects? Some video tutorials as well, those are a big hit.

I know it would be more work, but I guarntee that you will be more successful. If you need help writing tutorials, give me a PM I can design, i've been doing it for a couple of years now.

Well, There actually Is a main site:
http://mynes.co.uk/
[Not finished yet..]

The fact is that it's not My site; the site is from Mynes himself; I'm just Forum Administrator.
I'm just advertising the site to get a larger community.

Thanx Ghost Rider103 & DjMilez for Joining! Wink

Cheers,
~ GuShe.
adri
Couldn't resist it. I joined too.... Razz

I hope I'll learn much about it. Wink

Thx Gushe

Adri
Gushe
SamiTheBerber wrote:
Quote:
We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.

The phpBB Group : 2002

I suggest you to add these informations.

PS. I copied that on your site...

This has also been fiex in meantime. Smile

Cheers,
~ GuShe.