FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ftp shit

Rudy
um I deleted all the default folders and now it aint showing...could a mod or someone fix this thanks a lot in advance animevoltage be the site =]
tidruG
Rudy wrote:
um I deleted all the default folders and now it aint showing...could a mod or someone fix this thanks a lot in advance animevoltage be the site =]

Perhaps you could elaborate a little more, so that the people who can help you find it easier to see what exactly the problem is, please?
Bondings
Basically he screwed up his account and wants a new one. Don't worry Ruby, it happens. Wink

Here you go, check your pm. Please don't delete any default folder in the future. Wink

I'll definately have to put this somewhere in the faq: "Do not delete the default folders."
Rudy
ok thanks a lot man. SO I put the php pages in the...www part?
Bondings
Rudy wrote:
ok thanks a lot man. SO I put the php pages in the...www part?

Yes, the www part is a shortcut to public_html. they are both your root website folders. The other folders are either private ones for your things like mail, ...
Daniel15
If you want to delete the default folders from the /public_html/ folder (eg. _private, _vti_cnf, etc.) then disable the FrontPage Extensions from cPanel. This gets rid of those folders (the ones starting with an underscore)

Don't do this if you're using FrontPage to upload your site, however.