FRIHOST Х FORUMS Х SEARCH Х FAQ Х TOS Х BLOGS Х COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is Google?

escritor
How much time does it take for the Google crawlers to index a new site? It has not visited my blog yet. Sad
Peterssidan
It depends. It can take some days or weeks. If there is no links to your site google will have a hard time finding it. If the site is big it might not crawl all the pages at once.
escritor
Weeks Shocked Crying or Very sad. Thank you, I believe I need to be more patient.
Peterssidan
normally it will not take much more than a week. I you want to make sure Google knows about your site you can submit your URL: http://www.google.com/addurl/
escritor
I did it... Maybe it just won't index this blog.
k_s_baskar
You can try google site map to index your site. Get some links from sites having Good Page Rank.
Smile
escritor
I can't make a site map. Some article says that Blogger pages are indexed in real time. That's why I think it simply won't index it at all.
the-guide
Write articles with link back to your homepage or any page you want it fast indexed then submit them to article directories as many directories as you can, I've posted about this once at this thread....

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-91670.html

I alway use this way.
mcapec
all are in parrellel computing
escritor
Google finally indexed it. I've written a post about it. If you have 1 minute for reading it, here it is: Google was here. Smile
k_s_baskar
escritor wrote:
How much time does it take for the Google crawlers to index a new site? It has not visited my blog yet. Sad

Getting links from good page ranking sites will force google to index your site soon. I suggest to the following free link exchange site http://www.linkmetro.com
gud luck
Smile
Taras
escritor wrote:
Google finally indexed it. I've written a post about it. If you have 1 minute for reading it, here it is: Google was here. Smile

It looks like Google not only were there but deleted it too Smile

"Ѕлог удален

сожалению, блог, находившийс€ по адресу idiigo.blogspot.com , удален. ƒл€ новых блогов этот адрес недоступен."
takashiro
Maybe you should submit your blog to Google so that it may visit your site.
escritor
Taras wrote:
It looks like Google not only were there but deleted it too Smile

I myself deleted it. :p I gave up blogging in English... Thank you for your visit anyway. Very Happy
tamilparks
ya first you have to make a link back to your webpage then only your webpage will be listed very soon ... so you first post you site to some free advertising sites
escritor
tamilparks wrote:
ya first you have to make a link back to your webpage then only your webpage will be listed very soon

It is true. I created another site and a link in my main blog (PG3) was enough to make Google list it. Smile
gcaughill
escritor wrote:

Where is Google?

The Googlebot is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Razz

Sorry, I could not resist.

3-4 weeks usually. If you are concerned about a site not getting indexed, first make sure it has LOTS OF UNIQUE QUALITY CONTENT. Then go out and start getting MANY QUALITY LINKS to it. Then Googlebot will come.
fakhar
ow much time does it take for the Google crawlers to index a new site? It has not visited my blog yet.
escritor
fakhar: What's your blog address? We could post it on our own sites to help you.
gcaughill
fakhar wrote:
how much time does it take for the Google crawlers to index a new site? It has not visited my blog yet.

Anywhere from 1 week to many weeks.

How do you reduce the time it takes for a new site to be crawled?

1. Do NOT submit the site to search engines.
2. Get lots of relevant links to your site. Google will find it eventually.
3. By having Google find the site naturally, you will generally show up much quicker.
4. Concentrate on relevant links to your site.
escritor
^What do you suggest our friend to do in order to get lots of relevant links? Smile
shiralisandeep
google site maps may do the trick
winmark
Quote:
The Googlebot is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Are you sure you are talking about Googlebot and not God Confused
escritor
^winmark: people come with stuff like that when they reach a higher geek level. We better leave them alone... discussions with them are not very fruitful. Shocked

Another example:

rshewade
to add ur site in google listing use http://www.google.com/addurl/

otherwise the timeframe will depend upon how many users visit ur site and from which page the are coming in
chatrack
Hi all,

I think, Google take about 1 month maximum to get a site in its spiders view.

It may some time take less than a week, as it depends on whether

it already compleated its rutine visit to such sites (or countrys).

I think by this time google has "appointed" more spiders which are more smarter

than older ones..

_______..______...______..______

find Location FREE (chat room)

www.chatrack.frihost.net