FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People - Kanye West

hai tu
HAHAHAHA . thats hip hop.

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye-West-at-the-Hurricane-Katrina-tele

Laughing @ mike myers wanted to crawl in a corner and die.
Monkeydog
He's pretty stupid >.>
Mike Myers looked all confused there and wanted to leave kinda made me laugh >.>
wistom
well, does it true? why he do that??
EtherealDesert
O m g. I've just heard about that dude who called Bush a racist. That's one thing. But then I read that NBC actually cut out the segment where the R word (rooofl) occured and only transmitted the censored feeds after that. Please, please, don't tell me that the censor politic of american national broadcasting has reached that point. It's not true. Is it?
hofer
A country that has 400.000 soldiers out of it's border can't support it owns population, it is a bit sad.
php_wizard_l33t
Wow, I havent posted in a while!

Yes, I do not approve of George Bush, either. The gas prices are too high and isn't he planning on taking away from Social Security?
dark_paladin
Well, the weather forecast has predicted it from weeks ago but nobody seems to care... There has been rescues and evacuations done though the damages are still profound... If the government had done something early, then there probably wouldn't be so many problems in the South; however, if the government had done so, then everyone would just consider such disaster as a common event and not one to pay much attention to... Some people are blaming the government and President Bush for doing too little to help, but if they had done nothing at all, then you would need to make good use of your imagination to see how the condition is like right now...

Please don't throw eggs and tomatoes at me... I am neither a Republican nor a Bush-supporter, but it troubles me to see that some people are considering only one side of the story...
Monkeydog
dark_paladin wrote:
Well, the weather forecast has predicted it from weeks ago but nobody seems to care...

Your pretty right but that is so wrong.
Katrinia became a level 5 hurricane within hours ppl thought it was just going to be a tropical storm.Plus people are dumb and thought it'd be like every other time and little would happen(even though people have predicted this for years)also a lot of people who did stay behind were to poor to leave or were sick.

EDIT:The goverment has little control on the gas prices...it's all the gas compinies fault(and plus everywere but the west coast there is a sortage and a lot of refinerys were destroyed cause of the hurricane)
Red Eyes
I dont think george bush is that great of a president..but i dont think he is racist...some decisions he makes not be the right ones...but i dont think he dosent like black people...kanye was a little quick to jump out at it..
tidruG
Well, personally, I don't think much of Geroge Bush, but honestly, he is the president... he wouldn't be the president if was a racist... The people aren't that dumb... Maybe Kanye over-reacted slightly...
Monkeydog
A lot of black leaders are overreacting just because New Orleans is mostly black.
Yeah GW isn't that good of a president but he's not like the worst one ever,but I like Clinton more...He's hella smart and he got a lot done Wink
xorcist
Ya clinton was good we proberly would not be in this war right now and have more troops sent over to New Orleans if he was in office.
Monkeydog
I don't know if that's true because a lot of things Clinton didn't do made us go into a war...
n0obie4life
I think he just sent more soldiers over to help.
Jack_Hammer
Quote:
Katrinia became a level 5 hurricane within hours ppl thought it was just going to be a tropical storm.Plus people are dumb and thought it'd be like every other time and little would happen(even though people have predicted this for years)also a lot of people who did stay behind were to poor to leave or were sick.

Scientist predict a lot of things to happen like the overdue ice age and magnetic poles switching alot of times sciece isn't right, most is trial and error and educated guessing.[/quote]
gonzo
EtherealDesert wrote:
... a racist.... censored feeds a...

OK now strictly for the sake of non-inflamatory argument why should we not tolerate those who entertain racist ideologies? I ask mostly to highlight the sheer hubris of liberalism's intolerance of intolerance.
Monkeydog
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Quote:

Scientist predict a lot of things to happen like the overdue ice age and magnetic poles switching alot of times sciece isn't right, most is trial and error and educated guessing.
[/quote]
Well yeah your right there but this was pretty much there but noone cared cause it never happened since New Orleans is a below sea level town near a huge river. >.>
jinn666
tidruG wrote:
Well, personally, I don't think much of Geroge Bush, but honestly, he is the president... he wouldn't be the president if was a racist... The people aren't that dumb... Maybe Kanye over-reacted slightly...

George Bush has killed billions of innocent Arabs in Afghanistan and in Iraq
but he said there were casualties of war and when one white American soldier
died by a Iraqi who blew himself up defending his country from foreign invaders.
The same invaders steel oil from his country. Same invaders who shot his son in the head because there thought he was holding a shot gun but instead he was playing hockey. Same invaders came rampaging into his home one night, searching for weapons and raped his sister and the same invaders which has killed most of his family because of the bombing raid.
But GW Bush said there are terrorists.

New Orleans

Population majority black, hated the war on Iraq, did not support Bush in his war. Hurricane hits the area, but no help given, hundreds died, no help given, thousands died, “Bush”: shit there calling me a racist, ill better go and visit the place to keep them happy.

My point: if Mr Bush can destroy countries and kill billions of people a crossed the world, how come he is unable to help his people in New Orleans/America, which happened to be majority black who hated the war on Iraq.

George Bush is a arrogant fool and in some ways a racist;

Enter the Mind of George W Bush

An American life is worth more than a life of a Arab.

Deeper

A life of an American Christian is worth more then an Muslim

Even deeper

White American Christian’s life is worth more than black American Christian

Even even deeper

The member’s lives of my cult group (secret organisation) are worth more then the lives of all the American people.

Core

My life is worth more then everyone.

The deepest area of his mind

Look at me daddy, I can suck my thumb.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE CAUGHT UP IN THIS DISASTER IN NEW ORLEANS AND MAY GOD OPEN THE GATES OF HEAVEN TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAST AWAY.

JINN
gonzo
jinn666 wrote:
George Bush has killed {insert your favorite unsubstantiated number here} of {"shirmorkel" .. why abuse words when you could just make them up} Arabs in Afghanistan and in Iraq

I don't envy your bliss.
Monkeydog
You act like Bush has all the power in the contury which he doesn't >.>
plus Bush even said the work that was happening should be more.
yupeng
Yes.From the news we can know it.
Many people died in the terrible flodd.
Wish all the people alive be in a safe area.
jinn666
gonzo wrote:
jinn666 wrote:
George Bush has killed {insert your favorite unsubstantiated number here} of {"shirmorkel" .. why abuse words when you could just make them up} Arabs in Afghanistan and in Iraq

I don't envy your bliss.

I didn’t expect so, Mr gonzo (welcome to America, Now speak English)
gonzo
jinn666 wrote:
gonzo wrote:
jinn666 wrote:

I don't envy your bliss.

Subtlety is wasted on the dim. hint: ignorance
DJGuardy
Well, if people are gonna post here, at least make a contribuation instead ofnot envying someone's bliss WTF?!? Anyhow, I thought the broadcast was pretty shocking. NBC really let themselves down here, especially letting him say all that before they finally had any sense to cut away. Mike Myers didn't help, by letting him carry on after his traumatic speech. Apart from that, I don't really know what to say.
S3nd K3ys
gonzo wrote:
jinn666 wrote:
gonzo wrote:
jinn666 wrote:

I don't envy your bliss.

Subtlety is wasted on the dim. hint: ignorance

I'm not going to get too deep into this, except to say that

a) bush declared a state of emergency BEFORE the storm hit. It's the local government's fault for not providing for the citizens. (It is, LEGALLY, the state's responsibility to prep for nat'l disasters, BTW, NOT the federal gov't)

b) if you think bush is racist, you're ignorant and just looking for a card to play because chances are you're not mentally capable of factually defending your reasons for making such claims, except to say that "CNN said so".

c) This is the single worst natural disaster in history and it was handled the best way it could, given the circumstances.

d) This is just another case of the mainstream liberal media taking advantage of a bad situation to make the opposition look bad because they can't make themselves look good enough to make a difference.

e) I have a ham sammich.
Bondings
I agree that Bush is most likely not a racist. The disaster wouldn't be different with another president, in my opinion.

If Bush would be a racist, then what are those two doing in his team?

dark_paladin
Bush isn't a fool like many think he is. Even if he is a racist, he wouldn't show it because he is the President. If you believe that Bush wouldn't help those in New Orleans just because they don't support him, then you can just look at the election result last year and you will notice that Bush covered almost all southern states and most of the western states. Although Bush couldn't be a presidential candidate any more, he wouldn't be foolish enough to abondon those who had supported him.

So whose faults is it? You can blame it on the corrupted local government; you can say that most of those that live in New Orleans (White and Blacks, rich and poors alike), should have left when they had the chance... but they didn't, and some still determine to remain when people came to rescue them; you can also blame those "generous associations" that wouldn't do anything when there was a warning, but would talk so much about charity when the katrina came; or you can also blame the "supernatural being"

I guess none of us here would approve Bush on senting troops to Iraq, but the Iraq War had surged up a revolution in Iraq. It may not seem significant now, but what its future will be... I cannot foretell...
S3nd K3ys
dark_paladin wrote:
I guess none of us here would approve Bush on senting troops to Iraq, but the Iraq War had surged up a revolution in Iraq. It may not seem significant now, but what its future will be... I cannot foretell...

I did and do.

I support the Iraq decision 99% because I know that the terrorist threat will not go away if left alone. I also know that Iraq, contray to liberal media's drivel to the contrary, IS a breeding ground for terrorists, and Iraq is also in need of some deep cleaning.
Scott
Quote:
HAHAHAHA . thats hip hop.

That comment is completely ridiculous and un-needed. It doesn't even make sense. Why in the world would you go out and associate a music genre with one man's comments? You really made yourself look like a closed-minded person there.

While the comment wasn't very articulate, and actually kind of funny, the man obviously saw that more could ahve been done- And it's true. So much more could have been done, and could be being done right now. There are lives that could have been saved had their been more medical personnel helping out. There are dehydrated and starving people that are incredibly sick because of their lack of food and water, that could easily be given to them. There are children that have died needlessly.

The point is, more could have been done. While I wouldn't know who to blame, there is a weak link, or many, in the chain somewhere. I guess people's first instinct is to blame the leader of it all.
mohamed
GW bush isn't a racist but he does discriminate politiclly. the demogrphy of blacks who are non-republican will tell a story. and so does the votes of florida tht are nullified in the second most recent elect. This mught be the contributing factors for the mindset really.
shr3dd
Mr. Gonzo, nice burn on Jinn. I think the city of New Orleans is at fault. they were appropriated a given amount of money and less than one tenth of one percent was spent on levee repair/improvement. The geniuses in their local government instead spent millions on Mardi Gras statues and decorations for the city. Have they not realized they are BELOW sea-level and if a bad enough storm comes they will all be flooded? I do not see how this is Bush's fault. I do not see how this means Bush doesn't care about blacks. Bush is doing everything he can to help these people and they spit in his face. Kanye West is a low-life dirt-bag who plays the race card to get his name in the news. He is obviously nervous as piss on the telecast and intended on throwing that out at the last second to be a f***ing peice of scum. He doesn't deserve publicity he deserves a good a** whipping at the least. Bush had a tem of Rice, Powell, and that other guy that Bondings had a pic of. The people in New Orleans are morons, and if because the population is mainly black and if calling a city out on making stupid decisions makes me a racist like Bush (sarcasm) so be it.
Bondings
shr3dd wrote:
and that other guy that Bondings had a pic of.

It's the Secretary of Housing & Development Alphonso Jackson.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/ajackson-bio.html

But please don't ask me more about it, I'm not that good in knowing all members of your governement. Wink
Jack_Hammer
Bondings wrote:

Is it just me or is 'Howard' from the Halifax advert look semingly too like that dude that bondings posted (Sorry not really into U.S politics rather than complaining about Bush) Wink ,
Jack_Hammer
You do know that you can vote for a Facist party that will openly say if you vote for them than they will kill all the black people in the country or make them slave etc.
shr3dd
I'm aware I can vote for anyone who is running. Shouldn't you British leave the complaining about US politicians to us? I'm sick of people who don't even live here complain about someone who's doing more than banging interns. Those who say Clinton actually did anything, I feel sorry for you. The same terrorists attacked the WTC in '93 and Clinton HAD Bin Laden and could have had him in US custody but he let him go, causing him to train terrorists and plot out 9/11. Shouldn't the finger be pointed at him for the deaths of thousands of people in the WTC attacks?
godam64
all that bush want to do is rulez the world with every cost it takes. so, i think now is the time for origin people of north america (indian) to take over their land by becoming a president. just like jew do to have a land. Very Happy
i remember with a cartoon series of a big brainy rats that attempts to rule the world. Laughing
lituhanian
George Bush dont care about people he care about him ass
yimaw
Quote:

EDIT:The goverment has little control on the gas prices...it's all the gas compinies fault(and plus everywere but the west coast there is a sortage and a lot of refinerys were destroyed cause of the hurricane)

Good.
S3nd K3ys
Quote:
I'm sick of people who don't even live here complain about someone who's doing more than banging interns.

The reason they do it is ignorance, shr3dd. (Or stupidity or hatred)

godam64 wrote:
all that bush want to do is rulez the world with every cost it takes. so, i think now is the time for origin people of north america (indian) to take over their land by becoming a president. just like jew do to have a land. Very Happy

See what I mean? The ignorance is running rampant. Laughing

FYI, godam64, We won't likely be having an indian president any time soon. One thing you seem to forget is that the majority of people WANT Bush as president. Otherwise we wouldn't have voted him in. He's doing a decent job, if you look at ALL the issues. (If you only look at the issues that CNN and NBC and CBS are telling, then he's doing a lousy job, or so they wish.) He's definately doing a better job than ANYTHING the other party's have been able to come up with, that's for sure.

OutlawSpirit
george bush is an idiot Cool
Bashur
Can someone type up what he said? I don't have sound, and I would like to get in on this conversation.
Bondings
Bashur wrote:
Can someone type up what he said? I don't have sound, and I would like to get in on this conversation.

He said that Bush was a racist and NBC censored and dubbed that part.

I understand it if you censor some *dirty* words but racist is not one of them. He has the right to say it, even if he's wrong about it.
Bashur
Bondings wrote:
Bashur wrote:

I understand it if you censor some *dirty* words but racist is not one of them. He has the right to say it, even if he's wrong about it.

Oh...that's a little odd. Do they really even have the right to do that without legal consequences? Although, it IS there network.

What did Mike have to say after he was done?
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
Bashur wrote:

The reason it was dubbed out was because if it WERE allowed, it would shed more light on just how ****** up the left wing radical tin-foil hat wearing koolaid drinking hate mongering lieberals really are.

That kind of crap goes on all the time and when it finally does start getting printed/reported, it will force a change in the lieberal system like hasn't been seen in a long long time.
3shades
xorcist wrote:
Ya clinton was good we proberly would not be in this war right now and have more troops sent over to New Orleans if he was in office.

couldnt agree more
jaro
bush says one thing and does another. who knows what he thinks i'm not totally convinced he knows. he just looks lost sometimes
btocakci
Does he care anyone except him?Uhhh, RISE, can i go to toilet? I must excrete into this world!!Stupid!!!
gonzo
S3nd K3ys wrote:
if it WERE allowed... it will force a change in the lieberal system

freudian slip?

liberal system ... libel system ... systematic libel

Cool
Davidgr1200
I don't think that Bush is so much a racist as as a poorist (i.e. he doesn't like poor people) and in general black people are poorer than white people in the US. If the major companies were run by black CEOs he'd probably be on their side.
gonzo
So it's only ok to be wealthy if your black?
lockwolf
I got in trouble for hanging this sign up at school. I think it fits pretty well with this discussion.

gonzo
lockwolf wrote:
I got in trouble for hanging this sign up at school.

Then you, my friend, need to contact the PACIFIC JUSTICE INSTITUTE and lawyer those fascists into honoring your FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

http://www.pacificjustice.org/

(no cost to YOU)

They're the same great people who defended the guy who wore his STRAIGHT PRIDE tshirt to school.

http://straightpridewear.com/

THEY ROCK