FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

rapidshare premium account

jaykumarr
a big spam is around web is free rapidshare premium accounts. nothing comes for free. all cracks comes with great viruses pack aio. so dont trust those links and dont waste your time. only way to get account is to buy from it. never get fooled by spam . becareful .
sondosia
Thanks for the tip; you probably should've posted that in one of the computer/internet-related forums though, so that more of the people who need to know this would see it.
realtrue
I think rapidshare is very good file sharing website, therefore to have an account there is not to expensive. I have one and I do not have any trouble at all. At least my time is not wasted to search such a software or password for rapidshare.
Flakky
There aren't any workarounds which will work all the time. I truely suggest that if you often find yourselfs downloading things from Rapidshare to just buy an account and use the RSM to download files easily. No they did not pay me to say this Razz
sheedatali
I don't see the point of Rapidshare, it is mostly use to share illegal and pirated software which is bad. I have never come across anything that is legeit and is hosted on rapidshare. Not that there is none, but my point is that there are other sites which provide better sites providing same services for free, the only reason people do not use them is because those sites have better policing on contents and guys get caught if they share something illegal.
frenz
sheedatali wrote:
I don't see the point of Rapidshare, it is mostly use to share illegal and pirated software which is bad. I have never come across anything that is legeit and is hosted on rapidshare. Not that there is none, but my point is that there are other sites which provide better sites providing same services for free, the only reason people do not use them is because those sites have better policing on contents and guys get caught if they share something illegal.

i agree with you bro i use mediafire for free 4shared.com & 2shared.com

rapidshare.com is difficult to find premium accounts you can use rapidshare premium links generator to download more in rapidshare im still looking for best free rapidshare premium links generator
froginabox
Easy way to get a Rapidshare account if you use it a lot - get a COLLECTOR'S ACCOUNT. Its free to start, you get a point each time someone downloads your file. 250 points is redeemable for a 1-day premium account, keep saving for the other levels.
Josso
Very rarely can you find legitimately distributed premium acounts, be careful - ALWAYS look at the URL and make sure it has "rapidshare.com" in it otherwise it oculd be a phishing link. Best way is to buy it, to be honest they aren't that much.
Zaimati
For free Rapidshare acc use google. You always will find some accounts Smile
abcxyz1
Zaimati wrote:
For free Rapidshare acc use google. You always will find some accounts Smile

Razz That true Razz Free Razz
soljarag
I once bought a megaupload account...
CorCloud
Rapidshear is good for three different communities. 1) Hackers- because rapidshear does not filter their files, software pirates can post their files here without having to worry about them being deleted. 2) Businesses- This website is great for hosting many files at once so that they dont have to host them locally. 3) Your standard user- People that just need a place to put their stuff.
aningbo
CorCloud wrote:
Rapidshear is good for three different communities. 1) Hackers- because rapidshear does not filter their files, software pirates can post their files here without having to worry about them being deleted. 2) Businesses- This website is great for hosting many files at once so that they dont have to host them locally. 3) Your standard user- People that just need a place to put their stuff.

i bought one too but rapidshare has been banned including many other sites and so i sold it off on discount hehe
ptpmonitor
Rapidshare is a good file hosting company no doubt. But the bad side is they charge really high fee for upgrading membership. I think it is much excessive and many people would buy it if they lower the price in $10 per year. Plus instead of giving point it would better if they pay money to uploaders.
Josso
aningbo wrote:
CorCloud wrote:

i bought one too but rapidshare has been banned including many other sites and so i sold it off on discount hehe

Banned from where... a college or school or an actual ISP? I smell Internet censorship...
forkei
i don't like the Rapidshare,it is slow
hamza1122
rapidshare is alright but i don't like waiting hours before my next download. Btw thanks for the tip man but i think everyone already knows that. Very Happy
Skye001
I bought the 30day Premium account, the limits restricted - freedom of content almost - i would recommend a premium account to anyone, rapidshare has well everything...!
adri
CorCloud wrote:
1) Hackers- because rapidshear does not filter their files, software pirates can post their files here without having to worry about them being deleted.

Now, I don't agree with this... I don't know if you have an account but htey do have a blacklist. They check certain hashes en md5 and God knows what else before you can upload that file. They also get alot of Abuse Reports so there really is some Control.

Adri
ProfessorY91
Anyone heard of Filedropper? Very nice system to use, and unprecedented space - 5GB max file size. As in individual size. Anyhoo, if you're looking for the illegal stuff, without the viruses ... your best option is torrenting. Only way to get a decent torrent is if many people are downloading it. Due to the "collective smartness of large groups of people", you are relatively safe from viruses.
[FuN]goku
I've actually seen a quite a few places to get free RS premium accounts (THAT AREN'T A SCAM)
But I've never actually been bothered with them , because they require you referring members and filling out surveys , which is a pain in the ass imo. Or I've seen a couple of forums where you can post and get their forum currency and buy it with their currency , and they'll give you an account. Either way, it requires you to do something in return.

However, I did buy a 3 month premium account last November. It cost me about $28 CAD with the exchange rate, and stuff on paypal. Worth every penny for sure. Though, I have to say, Mediafire seems to be doing pretty good these days. Plus with mediafire, I can download multiple files at once. Not sure if download accelerators work with mediafire though... Never actually tried.
soljarag
yeah... I have tried alot of the "hack" programs, and none of them worked...

I wish it were cheaper to buy a prem. account... one time i purchased a megaupload account for 3 months... and it was great, but i cant affored to buy 3-4 website accounts every year Smile

So I guess i gotta wait the 60 seconds , and 30 minutes between downloads
myviny
Rapidshare is not the best File sharing site. i like Megaupload more because of their constant downloading speed. The speed in rapidshare keeps varying and also you can not pause a download.
Flakky
myviny wrote:
Rapidshare is not the best File sharing site. i like Megaupload more because of their constant downloading speed. The speed in rapidshare keeps varying and also you can not pause a download.
I prefer Megaupload as well lately. Sometimes I see 1GB files hosted on the site Smile
ato784
Getting a rapidshare account is not really worth it, there is a program that will automatically download files for you, since there is no anti-computer text input anymore, and it works well. i forget the name of it Sad sorry.
lethaltriad
Only time I ever really used rapidshare was to send 100 meg worth of raw files to a client in Canada, was very useful in that instance. Other from that though if its under 20 megs i'll just gmail the pictures to a client. I can see if being useful though in a legit terms for business related transfer.
Ccsteph22
Thanks for the tip, Dude! Very Happy
I HAVE seen them before, but never listened too em'
medesignz
you can use rapidshare for free... what are the advantages for premium accounts?
surdy
Well there were promotional offers where rapidshare did give out free premium accounts ..but that was a long time ago ... anyways ... thanks.
Its good that you made this post because some people would believe anything they get in emails from Nigerian millionaire scam to Microsoft giving out money for forwarding emails and from cancer patients getting money by you forwarding emails to good luck charm forwarded emails.
surdy
medesignz wrote:
you can use rapidshare for free... what are the advantages for premium accounts?

here is the answer to your question :
http://www.rapidshare.com/premium.html

Just in case you are lazy to click that link ...premium account comes with additional features which free users don't have. Like bigger file size uploads, instant download , unlimited download speed, resume broken download etc ..
leondevil
I don't like rapidshare. I use mediafire and 4shared.