FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DJ SAMMY!!!

Aggtown
I have scoured the Net for DJ Sammy's "Heaven" (+Bonus CD). This isn't the regular or original album, and everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) has it backordered or unavailable (even in Australia, where the CD was distributed from). Somebody please help! Crying or Very sad

I don't want to pay an arm-and-a-leg for it either.

Here's the album I'm looking for:
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=7256686#

[This site has it backordered; I want somebody with it IN STOCK!!!]
SamiTheBerber
Aggtown wrote:
I have scoured the Net for DJ Sammy's "Heaven" (+Bonus CD). This isn't the regular or original album, and everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) has it backordered or unavailable (even in Australia, where the CD was distributed from). Somebody please help! Crying or Very sad

I don't want to pay an arm-and-a-leg for it either.

Here's the album I'm looking for:
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=7256686#

[This site has it backordered; I want somebody with it IN STOCK!!!]

DJ Sammy is one of my favourite Smile
Kelcey
I liked DJ Sammy a few years ago.
chartcentral
DJ Sammy putting new life to Bryan Adam's "Heaven" was cool, but it was Do's voice that made it a great rendition.

Aggtown, the item might not be available but you may be able to buy downloadable MP3s I guess. Or would you really want to have the physical CD?
roninmedia
I have that album you are looking for and it was a good present I got. The music is great and it is one of those rare albums where you get more than two good songs on the disc. Despite the fact some of the trance scene has died down from a few years back, I still like DJ Sammy.
Aggtown
Where the heck did the person who gave it to you get it???!!! Shocked
alfi
DJ Sammy is great.i like the song "we are in heaven".but i cant get any cd.i searched a lot but didnt found that any where in pune.
roninmedia
Aggtown wrote:
Where the heck did the person who gave it to you get it???!!! Shocked

From what I know, he purchased it on the internet and had it shipped to me. I can't be sure if certain USA sites deliver to Australia so you have to make sure (Hell, a Canadian acquaintance of mine can't even get Circuit City in Canada to ship to Virginia).
SamiTheBerber
alfi wrote:
DJ Sammy is great.i like the song "we are in heaven".but i cant get any cd.i searched a lot but didnt found that any where in pune.

I also like Heaven very much Smile There are so many remixes from it too. The one, which touches me, is the version, where a little girl sings about her father. Same song, but little speaks in it.
loyal
Loads of people get married to DJ sammy (instead of the traditional wedding song) with her candlelight version of "we're in heaven"...good lyrics, soft feel...good choice i guess!

Peace.
Aggtown
Our group ("Aggtown") is trying to maybe one day compete against DJ Sammy.
ttdrox
I remeber DJ Sammy from a few years ago! Very Happy
schoenstattmx
the best song that dj sammy made is heaven of course, i dont like the another songs
SamiTheBerber
Is there any other good songs from Dj Sammy than Heaven? I haven't faced any other :/
Aggtown
Well, there's "Castles In The Sky," which is a relatively unknown but pretty good song.

DJ Sammy did O.K. on "Boys of Summer," too.
Maserman
yeah were good , but not seen much lately
Aggtown
Anybody know how to contact DJ Sammy? I tried through his website but no avail.

I need to talk to him about licensing (for a movie I'm writing).

Smile
JinTenshi
oh, i just know Sammy is a male 0.0 i always thought he was a girl ;S