FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

TiffanyTerrorXO
Hello my name is Tiffany. I'm new here.
I was just trying this site out because I wanted a free website for my graphics.
Since I'm only a teenager who cant really afford a paid host.
I also love meeting new people so don't be afraid to talk to me. :]]
bonestorm74
Well I'm not a teenager but I can't afford a site either, so this place is a pretty good option. Wink

I'm sure you'll have a good time here, we're a great bunch (no modesty at all there) and you'll find Frihost is a very reliable server. I've been here a couple of years now and there's very little downtime.

Anyway have fun!
ddoonie
I can afford a site, but why, when this provides me everything i need, for a cost of conversing with others hmm....

and... WELCOME!
Bluedoll
I like talking to people too of all ages. I find as well, what you see in talent is great as I've seen some really interesting web sites.

Hope, you enjoy.
rsyolar
Well, I see I'm not alone. I too am here for the free hosting. But chatting with a bunch of folks is a great side benefit! I hope to learn a lot from reading through old discussions. Once I've done that, I hope you all can help me with topics that may not have been covered.

Thanks!
Diablosblizz
Welcome to the forums both rsyolar and TiffanyTerrorXO! Hope you enjoy the free service and support it as much as you can! Smile
frih
TiffanyTerrorXO wrote:
Hello my name is Tiffany. I'm new here.
I was just trying this site out because I wanted a free website for my graphics.
Since I'm only a teenager who cant really afford a paid host.
I also love meeting new people so don't be afraid to talk to me. :]]

hi Tiffany...welcome to frihost. here you will get good free hostin and a good forum too.

so keep posting. hav a nice time
enjoy your stay

regards
frih