FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Reset up public_html

takashiro
I didn't know why the folder public_html disappeared. Now I can only upload file into domains/***.frih.net/public_html instead.
Is there any way that I can reset up the folder? Sad
Chris24
Just create the folder via ftp..no?
takashiro
I can't. The folder set up in this way won't work. The ./public_html should link to ./domains/***.frih.net/public_html.
By creating a folder via FTP, public_html will be an empty folder.
rvec
you it's the shortcut. I also had that not working for some time, don't know why it started working again. Maybe an account creator or an admin was nice. I think they can make those things.
tidruG
I don't think an account creator can re-create that shortcut. I'll try to find out and let you know though... is it not possible for you to create that folder yourself, perhaps by going into your Domain Administration and resetting your default domain or something?
takashiro
Thanks, tidruG!! I tried doing as you told me and the public_html folder is really set up!! Thanks a lot!
tidruG
You're welcome :)

I'll close this one now if it's resolved. If you still need any more help with this particular issue, PM me.

-close-