FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Old Member returning

DjMilez
Returning? See here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-91720.html

Anyway, what's up frihost. I've changed a lot since I've been gone... I'm now an experienced HTML coder, an adequate CSS coder, and a beginner php coder. I've been also trying to code a forum system (which will never be done, darn you laziness xD). I spend my time on message boards, and I'm pretty much a geek who has nothing better to do than code website stuff and watch star wars on telnet Razz
vanille
Welcome back!
Actually, I'm also a returning member. Haha. I'm more committed to my website now.
MunMun2o2o
Welcome back!Wow you sure now are experienced editor for html and more! Smile
frih
welcome back buddy....
nivinjoy
So now its time to strike back again...huh..?? Anyways welcome back to the community...!!!
jpterri
It is so encouraging to see returning members. This is all brand new to me so I really was unsure of how to choose a good web host. I found a few good reviews for Frihost and the fact that there are some of you coming back makes me feel as though I've made a good decision.

This seems like a friendly, supportive community and the forum rules are just good common sense. I look forward to learning from you, and to sharing my own experiences, (that is, when I get some experience!) Success to you all.