FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need immediate traffic to my site..

georgekalathil
Hi friends,
I am planning to do an SEO for one of my clients who deals with guitars, rock bands and music. The client needs immediate traffic from the word go. I Know that SEO is a slow process. But I want to know whether there is any tips or short cuts (not black hat SEO) for achieving high traffic from the initial stages..If so please help me ASAP..
the-guide
Writing articles relating to your site and add anchor text (your niche keyword) that link back to your site then submit them to article directories as many directories as you can you will see the result within one week (faster than submit your site directly to search engines and website directories). However, if you can't wait, PPC ads by major search engines are fastest way to get targeted visitor whose willing to buy.
dude_xyx
If he willing spend then use PPC services like Google word, Yahoo ads or MSN Ad Center. these will give you good high quality traffic. Also social Bookmarking is another way to get fast traffic. but converts less.
shkhanal
Though the traffic quality is not very good but the volume is pretty nice. you can try :>>>>>LinkReferal<<<<<

I did it for around 6 days and started to get exciting traffic. But what I found is that the visitors do not stay on site for longer.
the-guide
What's good if we got a lot of traffic but have none respond from them? We need traffic because we want them to buy something from us or at least join us. That right?
Taras
shkhanal wrote:
Though the traffic quality is not very good but the volume is pretty nice. you can try :>>>>>LinkReferal<<<<<

I did it for around 6 days and started to get exciting traffic. But what I found is that the visitors do not stay on site for longer.

I registered there yesterday and started to work now Wink
Now I get 5 visitors.

To be continued...
shkhanal
I should admit that link referal will send some visitors to your site but most of them would open a page in a hurry to go to another. Anyway at least you got somebody who visits your page and who knows? some of them got in your site what they were looking for would convert to a customer!
k_s_baskar
To get immediate heavy trafic i suggest you to paid pay per click service like google adwords, yahoo search marketing etc.,