FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My AWESOME website :D

HiddenGM
im only 13, so sorry if it sucks :/
http://zrs.890m.com
what we do:
we are a huge (soon to be huge) team of Music Artists, GFX Team (Graphics), Web Design, Coder,

Artist,Video Production.
enjoy!
b4r4t
Coders ? GFX ? no way ...

HTML code of this site is ugly ... lot to learn ... w3 validator fails even If I try to check it as HTML 4.01 transit ...

The look of this site ... well ... maybe 5-10 years ago that would be nice site ... but now ...

Maybe it's cruel, but that's what I see ... sorry
Shewolf
It's a start, and it's a site. As b4r4t so kindly pointed out, you have a lot to learn. But that's okay, as we all have to begin somewhere.
And by the way, the navigation heading is really hard to read (or guess) when it's placed there it is. (or maybe it's just the poor IE browser I am using at this very moment...)

Wishing you the best of luck!
escritor
Quote:
Prepare to be redirected!

Well, I was prepared, but nothing happened, because I have JavaScript turned off and you used it to make the redirection. Please update your first post in this thread and fix the link.
ocalhoun
I don't know what b4r4t was talking about... The site's code was sparse, clean, and modern, as was the look of it. It'll be much better when there's more content around.
escritor
HiddenGM, thank you for fixing the link. Smile I like your design.

ocalhoun wrote:
I don't know what b4r4t was talking about...

I think that this statement explains your dude: Smile
zero reality studio wrote:
We have completely remade the website and we may change it many times over time.
b4r4t
ocalhoun wrote:
I don't know what b4r4t was talking about... The site's code was sparse, clean, and modern, as was the look of it. It'll be much better when there's more content around.

as escritor mentioned - my comment was for previous layout which is changed now, and w3 valid Smile
rafifaisal
b4r4t wrote:
Coders ? GFX ? no way ...

HTML code of this site is ugly ... lot to learn ... w3 validator fails even If I try to check it as HTML 4.01 transit ...

The look of this site ... well ... maybe 5-10 years ago that would be nice site ... but now ...

Maybe it's cruel, but that's what I see ... sorry

What a help for this young guy you have been.
Nothing easier to reply like you did.
Maybe some constructive advise would have been more appropriate ? ?
HiddenGM
changed the layout completly Razz
now its much better. and check out the forum also
http://zrs.890m.com
thanks for the comments guys ^^
Shewolf
The site does for sure look much better
- so now you need some content. But it'll come.

Keep up the good work! Very Happy
cavey
The layout is clean and nice. The menu text could be a bit brighter for better readability, though.

About the content. When I enter your site, nothing tells me who or what you / you site is. I am being welcomed by a searchform. And you tell me to use it. To search for what? When I do not know what its content are? Use your frontpage to present yourselves and your site. who are you? What does your site offers me? That the forum is up, that you can use 3 different urls to access your site, and that you have had a design makeover, is not interesting for your visitors. And put the searchbar in a sidebar or something. You only use search functions if you cannot find what you're looking for.

How are you going to get your visitors to check out the rest of your site, if the first page gives them nothing? I am sorry to say I exited the site before checking out any of your other subpages.

If you make cool stuff, give me a taste on the front page!
escritor
cavey wrote:
I am being welcomed by a searchform. And you tell me to use it.

Haha! So true! Maybe he does it because the results page has ads that give him money. Razz