FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Excellent Gamestop coupon

Ghengis
I just wanted to share this with everybody:

25% off used 360 games at EBGamestop -- stacks with your club card, if you've got one. There's not a ton of hot 360 games right now, but you can stock up on older titles you missed the first time 'round. It's good for a few more days yet.[/img]
teko
can this be used all over the world or just in your country?
Ghengis
Well, I'm in the USA, but the page I visited didn't specify. I guess they could have sent me the email based on some information they have on file about my country of residence, but they don't actually tell you one way or another.

You could always call your local GS and ask -- give them the coupon code over the phone and see if they take them.
ZeroXD
That's a pretty awesome coupon, too bad Grand Theft Auto 4 won't be available as used by the time this coupon expires.

I've been thinking of picking up mass effect and crack down, and this coupon makes it a good a time as any to snatch a copy of each.

Thanks for sharing Ghengis! A few bucks saved is always nice.
Ghengis
I can definitely recommend Crackdown -- it's a great deal, because a bunch of people bought it for the Halo beta, then resold it cheap, driving the price down. It's really fun, and I'm told the pay DLC is excellent too -- I don't really have anybody to play co-op with, but if I did, I'd probably shell out for the extra cars + guns.

I really, really want to play Mass Effect, but it's hell of long and I only get about an hour a day tops to play console games (after my kids go to sleep, if my wife is in a good mood Laughing), so it would take months and months to finish ME. I'll probably still get it eventually.