FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CoD 2

How do You like it?
It's great
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Look's nice
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I don't like it
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Nemanjar
Game i like moast is Call of Duty 2. Newer versions are not so interesting for me, I don't know why. CoD 2 is the best thing I ever saw. What do You think about this game?
Vladalf
It's great, I've been playing since release on multiplayer and it newer gets boring. It's very sad that recently good Call of Duty 2 players have moved on to Call of Duty 4 (wich I don't like) and the servers aren't as full as before but it still is fun. Call of Duty 1 and Call of Duty: United Offensive are very nice too.
-Vladalf
Jaan
Call of Duty 4 greatly improves the online experience of cod2... it's way more addicting, which is a bad thing, but it shows how good the game is.
Vladalf
Jaan wrote:
Call of Duty 4 greatly improves the online experience of cod2... it's way more addicting, which is a bad thing, but it shows how good the game is.

I don't like Call of Duty 4 because the added complexity to it with all the score, levels, weapons, etc. I also don't like that the maps are so little and the sniper has little viewing space if you know what I mean.
-Vladalf
Fake
play rainbow 6 vegas series, u will forget about COD