FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Missing someone

iyepes
I was the one who wrote the topic about 40 days and 40 nights, misserably failed.

After a month of struggle, I finally had stated to say no to him. This time it wasn't a rethorical no, it was a no with him over me. He agreed again to stop having sex with me, I hope we both remain this agreement.

That's good, the bad part is, I suddenly find out myself missing him. We chat regularly, but last week he was so busy and I was somehow sick. Then Friday night arrived and I started feeling anxiety for not having talked with him.

We talked that day, he came for a moment to my home (his laptop is broken, so he needed my internet), we talked, nothing related to sex happened, I felt so good, but, I'm really concerned about missing him, it haven't happened this way before.

I don't want to find out I'm in love of him. I don't want that. He has a girlfriend and I'm doing my best to keep this as a friendship.

Any Suggestions about ways to stop missing someone?
whitehole
The best way I know to get over someone is to do things you like a lot. Like I love to workout and do well in school so I'd do lots of that and do it really well, you know, get into it. I'm sure you know how to get over them too in your own way. Gl, matters of the heart can be tough.
Coen
What whitehole said will work I think. Just find things you love to do and start doing them so you don't think about him all the time. In some crazy mood you could even try to find someone else although I wouldn't reccomend that option Razz. I'd do as whitehole said, go out and do things you like.
geriav
To get over someone is I guess you have to realize that you have to move on and start to build a new kind of you. May be a new you is a start and do things that you like. Or may be think of a new goal in life and new perspective Wink
iyepes
Thanks for your two cents Smile
vanille
Immerse yourself in a hobby that will distract you. You can also go to your friends for support.

I know how you feel though, I miss my boyfriend all the time even though I see him everyday. It's a natural part of being in love.
supjapscrapper
yeah! I remember having discussed this in my answer to your previous post. It is always possible to forget someone, no matter how hard it is. Just avoid thinking about things you used to do together or things he gave you or places you used to go together or any of that knid of stuff. If you stop every thought about him from the moment it comes to your mind, then you'll have no problem forgetting him... easier said than done of course, and at first it'll certainly feel strange. But unless he keeps up coming at you, you'll make it. When you think that you are sure about your feelings and you can allow him to get back in contact with you, then do it. mots important, don't do the first move. If something happens between you both after this, then there is really nothing to do, you both guys are sexually addicted to one another, you'd better marry Very Happy
iyepes
Hmmm, we also have economical and somehow work relationships, so, it's not about forgetting him, It's about not missing him. Or saying in other words, I don't want to find myself having strong feelings towards him.
steve_br
I whole heartedly agree with what everybody else has said before. Just try to keep busy. I'm quite lucky and have a large group of 8 good mates who keep me going. Whatever you do don't sit at home and mope, thats the worst possible thing. Personally I like going out and playing tennis or just having a few drinks down the pub or even some uni work.

However I don't find going out and trying to find somebody else helpful at all. After breaking up with a girlfriend I went out and had a one night stand and made me even more miserable and lonely. So that is something I would avoid.
La_ruso
this is a tough one but u got the option of gettin into another relationship or making sure ur too busy to think.

Time has a strange way of misdirecting our attention so either fall for some1 else or stay busy with other problems. You'll soon get fed up and think to urself I have too much to worrying about instead of gettin some1 else in the picture
Deuxansenchine
I live in Beijing for two years. Before leaving, she planned a trip in Asia, and of course she also planned some time to come to see me in Beijing. Than, i left for China, my life here is very different and new. I kind of started to stop thinking about her. So we kind of broke up. After that, when the time came for her to come in Asia, I started to think a lot about her. When we got together, it was like if we stayed together for ever. It was so cool and we traveled in China. Now she is back to Montreal again, I miss her a lot now. I even get so jealous when I talk to her because i'm scared she see other guys. I can not stand it, I need to stop thinking about her or I will get crazy... Its kinda hard situation, I would like her to stay with me in China.
asim
iyepes wrote:
I was the one who wrote the topic about 40 days and 40 nights, misserably failed.

After a month of struggle, I finally had stated to say no to him. This time it wasn't a rethorical no, it was a no with him over me. He agreed again to stop having sex with me, I hope we both remain this agreement.

That's good, the bad part is, I suddenly find out myself missing him. We chat regularly, but last week he was so busy and I was somehow sick. Then Friday night arrived and I started feeling anxiety for not having talked with him.

We talked that day, he came for a moment to my home (his laptop is broken, so he needed my internet), we talked, nothing related to sex happened, I felt so good, but, I'm really concerned about missing him, it haven't happened this way before.

I don't want to find out I'm in love of him. I don't want that. He has a girlfriend and I'm doing my best to keep this as a friendship.

Any Suggestions about ways to stop missing someone?

girl you know wat you wee caring but hen the boy was.. coz he just used as a sex toy... im the same kind of person.. i have had many girlrens who have been loving and im have been using them as a sex toy... i was serious with the las girl i was in relationship, but then could not marry her as was jobless... she told me not to worry... but then i just cant... self respect... i didi not she is now arried and she still loves me and has sex with me... i just cant stop missing her.. i was here to find the same thing which you are searching.
iyepes
I know I search for sex with him, because I really want affection. It's not the same. I know, but he is still the nearest person I have.

However, I know it's a question of time. I won't remain in this "relationship" forever. I'll get tired of it some time in the future. I know it for sure.
Queenhearts3
Hey there anyone fell free to give me some advice. I was in love with this girl and guess what i just found out. That we are cousins my cousin said to me its done now i fell in love. I dont feel like its right to continue this but the cousin says its too late now what do you think of this. I was with my cousin for four years and didnt know it at all. Please give me your honest opinion Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad