FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

your Undergarment

What id your favourite brand of Innerwear?
Calvin Klein
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Jockey
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Provogue
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
J.Boy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Victoria Secret
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Lovable
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Enamor
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

asim
Hi Guy's this would sound funny, but would be fun, i would like all people to give geniune answers. Everybody wears undergarments, what i would like to do this. when you reach this topic, just mention the color of your undergarment and wat brand it is, what brand you like and what color is your favourite, wat color would you like you partner to be wearing? be brave, dont be shy and write truth.
you should answer in this pattern.

1. What color Underwear are you wearing today? (for females what colored if top and bottom diffrent) =

2. What brand Underwear are you wearing today? (for females what brand if top and bottom diffrent) =

3. What is ur Favourite color and brand of underwear? (for females what brand and color if top and bottom diffrent) =

4. what color and brand would you like your partner to be wearing?( for boys if you like top and bottom to be diffrent?

so here is my answer.
1. today i am wearing black and blue underwear.
2. the brand is Provogue.
3. my favourite color is black and brand is Calvin Klein.
4. i would like my girl to be wearing black bra and panty from Victoria Secret or Lovable. (Arhhhh)
Indyan
I am wearing a white jockey with red belt. I would want my partner to be wearing black colour underwear from any decent brand. Only thing I have objection to is wearing pink or red underwear. Somehow I find it slutty.
rightclickscott
I thought this thread would be cooler. )=

Uh, black and blue plaid, I believe. I don't ever care about brand names.
Tumbleweed
I go commando most days !
Zombie
I guess we're running out of new topics... Actually I dont put much thought into the color or brand of my undergarments, theyre probably fruit or hanes lol.
James_Hicks
I prefer boxers. No real name brand. Boxers are boxers. I do like a woman in Victoria Secret though so I voted for that. Not too sure what most of the other brands look like. As long as it is plaid, I don't care. It reminds me of my plaid skirt fetish. Got to love Catholic school girls.
molif
no need for brands... just nice to fit my dong dong and the balls in tact..
SpellcasterDX
Umm none of the above. Haha.
I'm wearing Hanes boxer-brief things that are black.

I would like my girl (when I'm older of course) to wear red/black bra and panties. Hehe.
KronikSindrome
why do they gotsta be designer undies?

i was expecting a list of styles/cuts not lables.

like: BOXERS
BREIFS
BVD's!
BANNANA HAMOCK

BOY CUT
BIKINI CUT
THONG
G_STRING
SIDE TIE
CROTCHLESS

or: NONE! FREE BIRD!

I'm wearing my super cool "panties" i just baught
at work today!

they're black spandexy with long sexy side ties.....

and I fecking lufs them
bigdan
I'm wearing grey boxer briefs. I usually wear boxers though.
nilsmo
Right now I don't know what brand of undergarment I have on.... and I do not want to check Rolling Eyes
vineeth
The most irritating stuff in a country like India... We prefer to avoid it as far as possible. But when used, I prefer any premium brand full cotton stuff.
Abfc
I wear white boxers with pink and red hearts, 'cause I'm awesome like that.
And my boyfriend wears tight-fitting boxers, black and silky. :3
visualconcepts
today i am wearing red and blue underwear.
2. the brand is CK.
3. my favourite color is black and brand is Calvin Klein.
4. i would like my girl to be wearing white bra and panty from Victoria Secret.
hofodomo01
What is this "under-wear"?

Haha, I'm wearing some random brand I found at Costco's. Boxers. They do the job.
KronikSindrome
hahah yeah! good answer man...

underwear? never heard of it.

rock on wit chyo bad self Cool
driftingfe3s
I wear tighty whiteties. Usually fruit of the loom or hanes.
bigdan
1. Maroon cotton boxers
2. Just Boxers - cheapo brand
3. Boxers for everyday wear, cotton long boxers for sport.
4. If I had a GF...I'd like her to wear black or red bra and panties set.
xtupie
You do not have Hannes in your light. Navy blue boxers
xtupie
Sorry that was a typo. I mean you do not have Hannes i your line up (not Light)! Sorry Laughing
Shewolf
1. Simple. clean and black. And by the way, no bra here. I am a little bit too heavy influenced of ideas which were common 30 years ago...

2/3 I've never cared much about brands, so my "brands" do not really count. I wear whatever I find comfortable. For colours, I prefer grey and blacks, but I don't mind wearing anything else. No one but me will know anyway, so I can do whatever I want;)

4. My parter might wear what he pleases. Of course I have some idea of what I find more/less attractive but that's a different matter Wink
[FuN]goku
Meh, i'm just wearing silver/black/white playboy bunny boxers XD
did i mention they're silk? Razz