FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

europe

fpwebs
I really have respect for europeans. Our band would love to do a tour in a different country, but europe would be cool. i would love to go to germany, i'm full german and I can speak it fluently so I would be able to survive over there so there is nothing wrong with going over there. i like the culture to so it would be really cool. i'm planning to live in germany after i retire... but i don't know, we'll see thats many many many years from now so it odesn't even matter lol. but first our band has to get big, but we're doing pretty well right now with our new style, we're planning on changing our band name anyways so it's pretty cool.
MaxStirner
fpwebs wrote:
I really have respect for europeans. Our band would love to do a tour in a different country, but europe would be cool. i would love to go to germany, i'm full german and I can speak it fluently so I would be able to survive over there so there is nothing wrong with going over there. i like the culture to so it would be really cool. i'm planning to live in germany after i retire... but i don't know, we'll see thats many many many years from now so it odesn't even matter lol. but first our band has to get big, but we're doing pretty well right now with our new style, we're planning on changing our band name anyways so it's pretty cool.

Actually, you would (probably) be able to survive here even if you weren't fluent in German ... we are multilingual (except for bus drivers, cabbies and ALL public servants). If you stick to cities such as Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt (or Munich ... within reason), there is a lively club-culture (and sub-culture) where, depending on the type of music you are into, you could probably at least finance room and board ... although I don't know where you are from, your profile didn't reveal this, and your web-link's warning ("Proceed with caution and watch your step! You have been warned.") wasn't becoming to my Firefox, Opera or Konqueror browsers.
On the other hand, why you would want to retire here is beyond me. Just try not to get run over by all those folks leaving in order to retire somewhere else.
wuhan027
Smile
wuhan027
I want to travel too.
Derek_Nicolas
I plan on visiting Europe when my band goes on tour next summer.
jsymac
Where abouts in Europe it's a pretty big area Smile
valentin_n
jsymac wrote:
Where abouts in Europe it's a pretty big area Smile

come in Romania.you can see many beautiful natural cascade