FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Review http://www.bluffmango.com

bluffmango
hi guys n gals
please give my website http://www.bluffmango.com a visit and suggest any thing you want there or think will be beneficial or any kind of comments or improvements or suggestions....Thanks take care n enjoy !!!......Specially Visit the Nicknames Section and yeah do give ma google adds some Clicks Wink THanksss
warriordude
good
but the ads doesn't fit in your design Surprised that is irritating
matt87
I like the nicknames. That is a good idea to put them alll together. If I think of any good ones I will let you know.
bluffmango
1st of all thanks for the suggestion... is it the colour or actually their placement,,,,, if colour i thought they should be a bit prominent you know.....so....!
kain
I LOVE those names! and the display pics are great! Great job!
MMFAN
You have a very nice and clean look. I like it. I also like the simplincity and how its nicely centered. i also understand that people color the ads to maked them stand out more so I wont suggest anything for those. Overall nice job!
thefilingcabinet
I like the simplistic design unlike some websites which jump in your face. I think that the ebay ad should be removed (top right) and the scrollbar colour needs to be changed. Idea
Other than that, excellent.
reshi
Good site, well laid out.

Only qualm is with the sub-menu, shouldn't overlap the main one as much + some of the menu items look a bit squashed - You may want to rename them to something snappier.

lol.
boringest
hmm...too many ads i think...looks more like a download/teen-pic site

but it's quite clean =)
leodv
Nice idea for a site, but there's a problem with the link, for top gadgets, the "see more" link is linking to nicknames rather..
ronitvohra
Nice site......I like the wallpapers collection.specially software one..keep updating tht part.....

Best of luck
joshua_erceg
Your layout is very clean & it loads really quickly.
The Javascript Introduction/Splash thing is cool.
I also like your websites MSN Nicknames & Avatars....
Just one thing though - it would be better if you evened out the amount of Female & Male nicknames.
otaku
It loads VERY fast.

But the ads are REALLY annoing.
gzw1
I like the nicknames. That is a good idea to put them alll together. If I think of any good ones I will let you know.
amonashvili
now i will try to do my own
baxcb020
i reaaly like the site its clear and i thinks it really cool with the tittle poping up when you first go on.

i also like the way youve set up the downloads it really easy and simple

keep up the good work Very Happy