FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Funniest Gaming Moment

misterXY
What's your funniest gaming moment?
Just looking back, I was playing Halo 2. And l was on Multi-Player, split into teams, and i got onto the tank and drove down the street, yelling " Im invincible" and my cusin shoots at me and i yelled im not invincible, at the time it was pretty funny.. i heard some other funny moments also, so post'm.
Agent ME
This isn't my moment, but still hilarious - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcbW8amO6kU. I love how with Halo 3, if something hilarious or cool happens, it automatically records every game so you can replay it and watch it from other angles.
bogger
I'd say my best moment was in Cod4, was caught sniping by someone, tried to no scope him, missed, bullet went past him, and then headshotted 2 guys!

Serious wtfage. no scope double headshot ^.^
Kelcey
I was playing warhawk and someone ran his jeep into a tree. Got stuck and I blew him up.
Vladalf
Funny moments? Well I had many but I remember one in Call of Duty 2: Multiplayer . I was watching a street with my rifle and suddenly a bullet went past me and made a hole in the wall a few milimeters from me and I turned to look at the hole and then I got shot in the head. All the others started lol-ing on the chat.
-Vladalf
pradaprince
misterXY wrote:
What's your funniest gaming moment?
Just looking back, I was playing Halo 2. And l was on Multi-Player, split into teams, and i got onto the tank and drove down the street, yelling " Im invincible" and my cusin shoots at me and i yelled im not invincible, at the time it was pretty funny.. i heard some other funny moments also, so post'm.

haha. thats funny!
medievalman26
Agent ME wrote:
This isn't my moment, but still hilarious - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcbW8amO6kU. I love how with Halo 3, if something hilarious or cool happens, it automatically records every game so you can replay it and watch it from other angles.
roflmao....stuff like that happens to me all the time

Oh man, so many funny moments...A couple from wow were good. My friend ended up stuck casting and she started to run around sliding stuck in the casting pose. I die...a lot, one of the better ones my arse was sticking out of a mountain side. Not mine, but still funny is a friend of my cousins was playing Halo3 for the first time and um, well he said how do I get into the vehicles we told him and he threw a grenade onto it...wrong button...and got in the vehicle started to drive and blew up. One of my best friends was playing timeshift using the crossbow, for some strange reason he had this insane ability that without aiming he would nail almost every shot in the enemies nuts. For those who don't know that crossbow launches exploding bolts Very Happy . In FEAR and timeshift I have some how launched an enemy through a wall or door that I couldn't open and they started to fire at me through it. Although FEAR did fix it...timeshift didn't and the guy followed me and was shooting me through the wall but I couldn't hit him...long story short threw a grenade and it bounced off the wall and stuck on me, I blew up Laughing
hlavco
Back when I used to play WoW, I was exploring. I reached an outcrop on a tall cliff, and there was nothing there, but when I turned around to go back, an NPC had appeared blocking my path. It looked like an even fight, but as soon as I attacked it summoned three stronger enemies.

I decided my best bet was to jump off the cliff and just retireve my corpse from the safer ground later. However, as I was falling I hit into a tree branch halfway down, and died. My corpse stayed halfway down the cliff, nearly impossible to get to. In addition, once my ghost reached the beach at the bottom after a failed attempt, I found that the only way back up was a roundabout, half-hour-or-more journey along the coast of the island.

I gave up. Not very fun, but definitely funny.
Kelcey
I have a new one. I was playing Hangman's Noose in GTA4. We had protected the guy and made it to the rendezvous point and someone was trying to land a helicopter. The helicopter tipped over and the propeller NAILED me and I went flying to another ISLAND. It was AWESOME. Hahaha.
Warberg
This is the only one I can think of. A jeep rammer in bf2 was driving at me and i threw c4 at him like 3 seconds after he was long gone, then I detonated it and saw his jeep far away explode. Its times like that I thank god for lag. Also in bf2 i know when someones trying to climb up into my sniper spot because my game is glitched and i see a picture of the guy climbing the ladder long before he does so i go over to the ladder and wait for his head to pop up and then i knife him in the face.
misterXY
Lol l love screw-ups, there always the best. l've found they used to annoy me but not kinda amuse me
Psycho_X52
I was playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. There you have different classes of players. One of them is a FieldOP. He handles ammo and calls for artillery and aistrikes using a colored smoking can. The airstrike is usually used to destroy vehicles, because people could see the smoke and head for cover. At Enemy Territory the respawn is at a range of time (15-30 seconds). I just threw a can as a cover so I could pass, but the enemies after respawning went in formation so I got 7 of them.
7 in an airstrike Very Happy a new record. (it was no spawnkilling, if they remained in the respawn area nothing would have happened to them.) I was The Brave Little Tailor Very Happy

For gamers who played Wolf:ET the map was Siwa Oasis, at Allies spawn point 2/Axis spawn point 1, aka Old City and I was an axis fieldop in those top rooms above the water pump.
spinout
Hm I loved the mco game - motor city online . And I got this chopped AMX - that was heavily but I got good controlling and I put the best engine in it (427 ford in that game). Time after time I won the challanges in the tri-velodrome and everyone was so mad thought I was cheating.
UntitledDocument
Okay so I'm round my mates playing Halo 3, and we are running around trying to get a hit on the other guy. The rules were 1HKO which ends the match, and light sword things only (I don't have the game I don't know what they are called).
Basically we spend about 30 minutes looking for each other, dodging each other and we are both running while facing each other trying to kill each other when at exactly the same time, we both fall of the cliff.

Probably not the best but the best I could think of Wink
Flarkis
My funniest sorry basiclly i was playing halo 3...i was trying to kill an enemy online with a spartan laser. and just as a fired a warthog with a guy and guests went in front of my and i killed them all. Not hallarious to most people but me and my friend who was with me at the time couldnt stop laughing.
UntitledDocument
Haha that is pretty lucky.
misterXY
Halo seems to ****** up alot lol
Slinky
I was in a dogfight on battlefield 2 and when i tried to go fly past the airfield to reload I hit a tree and my wreck flew upwards and killed the guy that I was fighting.
misterXY
Slinky wrote:
I was in a dogfight on battlefield 2 and when i tried to go fly past the airfield to reload I hit a tree and my wreck flew upwards and killed the guy that I was fighting.

what r the odds?