FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with my site

Wolf1918
OK, I'm new to Frihost but I do think I have everything set up right but my site isn't available on the 'net.

I've set up the name servers as instructed in the notice I received from you and it's been more than the usual 24 - 48 hours. I've uploaded all my files, exactly as they were when I had the site hosted on another server a few months ago. (where it was working).

First, after I got my approval message and name server information, I went to the site where I bought my domain name and updated the nameservers.

Then, I uploaded my files via cpanel. (a slow and painful process on dial-up, yuck)

Finally, I waited. I updated the nameservers on April 13th, today is the 17th. Is it possible it's just going to take a little more time?

I've double checked everything, and I've knocked my head against the wall on this til I have a headache. Can someone please take a look, if you can, and let me know what I'm doing wrong! Confused

Thank you,
Chad
rvec
something must be wrong with the domain settings because I can reach your site on the frihost url.
Could you tell me exactly what you have done?
mOrpheuS
@Wolf1918, your site (on your new domain) appears to be working just fine to me.

Let us know if you're still having problems accessing it.