FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nero Install Error

tamilparks
I am using windows XP, while i am trying to install nero 6 its not installing its creating an error report of cannot copy error 3.

is it possible to rectify please help to install the nero
Shuaib
tamilparks wrote:
I am using windows XP, while i am trying to install nero 6 its not installing its creating an error report of cannot copy error 3.

is it possible to rectify please help to install the nero

The installation file might be corrupted.Try installing it on another pc. If same error appears again, if there is a warranty on your cd, return it, if no, buy another one.
tamilparks
thanks i tried its working? i dont know whats the problem can i download it from internet and use it
Bones
If you are getting 'cannot copy file' errors from a cd, then very likely the disk has a scratch or something on it making it difficult for the computer to read it.

You could try using a program like Nero or Magic ISO to try to make an iso image of the disk to see if you can get a usable copy of it that way.

Also you might want to try to copy the contents of the cd to a folder in Windows from 'command prompt' yes I know it sounds strange, but I have seen with my own eyes, more than once, where Windows will not read a disk, but I could copy the contents to the hard drive from command line (but got file copy errors in GUI)
tamilparks
hellow Bones, I copied the files and placed it in my sytem, at that time its not any copy problem, but when i installed from CD or from my system the same problem arising but i dont know whats the problem in my system or CD but i tried by using the another CD also ... the same problem
nTonio
tamilparks wrote:
thanks i tried its working? i dont know whats the problem can i download it from internet and use it

I'm not Sure what are you talking about :\
Try by downloading some version from the internet and give it a try. In this way you will now for sure that it isn’t a system failure.
tamilparks
ok thanks a lot for your helps