FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have a new girlfriend.

rightclickscott
Two days so far, and I just got back from her house. While there, I came 16 times. My new cell phone wallpaper is her topless. She's amazing.
yupeng
U're at a happy time ^_^
When i got a girl friend......I was very very happy......
It is 5 years since then......She is still my girl friend
Razz
apple
2 days and you already....(insert phrase here).....her!

lol.

so what's she like?
coreymanshack
rightclickscott wrote:
Two days so far, and I just got back from her house. While there, I came 16 times. My new cell phone wallpaper is her topless. She's amazing.
\

Reminds me of what I did to my girlfriend two nights ago.
apple
Shocked Shocked Shocked
oh my! we're getting x-rated in here! lol
LostOverThere
Well uh, congratulations! But please leave the graphical explanations out, some of us eat while surfing Frihost. Rolling Eyes
rightclickscott
LostOverThere wrote:
Well uh, congratulations! But please leave the graphical explanations out, some of us eat while surfing Frihost. Rolling Eyes

Trust me, it could be more explicit.
Da Rossa
Quote:
While there, I came 16 times
I didn't get that part...
Neal
Seems to me like someones a bit of a "i just lost my virginity now lets brag about it" kind of person lol, nerdddd
SpellcasterDX
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:

Umm you know...he 'came'...aka he orgasmed...
Da Rossa
Hehe that's what I thought. Razz
rightclickscott
Neal wrote:
Seems to me like someones a bit of a "i just lost my virginity now lets brag about it" kind of person lol, nerdddd

I lost my virginity before her. =|

It was nothing I was proud of, either. Sex with Stephy, though, is actually enjoyable.
dual75
16 times?!? Guys it's been a long time since I was a teen but... 16 times?!?!?
Da Rossa
That's the point... the teens today are too "smartasses" Razz
rightclickscott
Da Rossa wrote:
That's the point... the teens today are too "smartasses" Razz

Wait, what? How is anyone being a smartass?
supjapscrapper
Oh man! I knew aftre I read the first post what this thread would eventually turn out to be. We are all happy for you man that you got a girl-friend! But what kind of girl-friend gives you a photo of her topless from the start??? Allow me to ask the question. Lol and for the 16 times, hmmm, well that's not a record mate, I guess you'l have to work a lot to get some control man, believe me, you'll need lots of efficiency. but very funny, how everybody started speaking and asking questions about the sex part. tell me, how is your relationship? Is is the first euphoria part? do you really like each other? do you get those shaing hands and shaking feet when she's around ans when she looks at you with her beautiful eyes? Very Happy That ywould remind me of some nice time man!
rightclickscott
Oh, and because you never had to see it...

Things are going great. I feel like I don't even deserve her.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

Trust me, it could be more explicit.

Trust ME...this whole topic could be spamcanned.
flyfamilyguy
I would not want a girlfriend who would 'boink' me in such a short period of time. Thats scary sh#@t man! Pitiful! Believe me dude, if she is that liberal with her body, you can be sure that she has had more schlongs inside her than you can count on both your fingers and toes! Fu#@ing Gross.,you can have her!
If you feel like you "don't deserve..." something like that, then man, you must be a Really Horrible person! lMAO!
tijn01
16 times..... first of all: you were counting??? Second of all..... 16 times???? You godda be joking.... 16 times.... yeahhhh you're either full of sh#t....or you should go professional!
you won't be full of that other stuff, that' for sure..... you're girlfriend at the other hand........ 16 times????
rightclickscott
flyfamilyguy wrote:
I would not want a girlfriend who would 'boink' me in such a short period of time. Thats scary sh#@t man! Pitiful! Believe me dude, if she is that liberal with her body, you can be sure that she has had more schlongs inside her than you can count on both your fingers and toes! Fu#@ing Gross.,you can have her!
If you feel like you "don't deserve..." something like that, then man, you must be a Really Horrible person! lMAO!

She was a virgin before I got to her. I'm sorry, but I really don't appreciate such accusations towards my spouse.
Chris24
Let me ask one question. If you were with her 16 times did you use a condom 16 times? I would hope so, and if you did man that is one expensive night. Wink
supjapscrapper
rightclickscott wrote:

do not worry man, this is normal, god guys always feel like they don't even deserve the girl, because they don't see things objectively...One advice, get rid of that feeling, cause if she's a normal girl, and unless she's utterly in love, as soon as she'll notice that you have that sort of feelings about the relationship (and I swear man, girls get that sort of things extremely quickly, it's like thy got some sort of damn 11th sense or something, they scare me off...) that'll inevitably change her behavior towards you. got to be careful man, not let her take the upper hand and control or use the situation, just be normal man. Think that you deserve her as much as she deserves you, otherwise you wouldn't be together.
supjapscrapper
flyfamilyguy wrote:

oh ohhh...One jealous guy here. Man you are some aggressive pal out there., I wouldn't wanna meet somebody that aggressive somewhere ... cause as soon as someone gets at my nerves I can't control myself anymore, and it quickly turns into street-fights ... that hurts both of course, but it does some hell of a good to the mind..just hitting on someone Very Happy no, just joking. Seriously man, I had the same doubts as you had, but didn't want to express them as aggressively as you did. I have some personal values that would strongly push me to have a not so high opinion of girls that generally jump into bed with guys. and about the 16 times.. don't forget, virgins guys can hardly control themselves, they ejaculate like hell all the time and at the wrong places... I guess he didn't mean he came 16 times, hje meant he got the milk out 16 times,which is a huuuge difference... Very Happy But he'll learn.
asim
well that gr8 for you, but i cant believe that you came 16 times... was that in a single day... Very Happy
rightclickscott
One month anniversary, and I'm having dinner at her house tonight. Man, this is going so well.
Zuex
I wouldn't want a girl that gives me a picture of her topless, and lets me .... her 16 times in a day - Maybe just to f%!. Doesn't sound like love/proper relationship to me, you sure you feel feelings towards her, or isit just the sex your after? If she hadn't of given you anything for a year (by give i mean sex), would you be with her? Asking yourself this questions will let you find a women/girl that respects herself and women/girl that deserves to be respected by others. Then again your going to throw something like this at me: "We love each other, we've loved each other since the first day, and knew it was right the second day to have ... - besides she IS respectable" If your thinking of saying anything like that, i'd rethink if i was you.

You claim she was a virgin Confused Shocked - Shocked
Well she gave it up quite quick.

EDIT: To not be so negative, i hope the relationship goes well for you both....
chunky101
well having your girlfriend topless in a picture is ok as long as you know she will be the one you want to be with you know?
Zuex
chunky101 wrote:
well having your girlfriend topless in a picture is ok as long as you know she will be the one you want to be with you know?

Obviously it isn't bad. But he got the picture within 2 days of going out with her, and he also had sex with her within 2 days. A girl like that either has no respect for herself, or is just loose. And she's supposed to be a virgin.

Im not saying their relationship is wrong, im just trying to make him realise, imo someone like that can cheat and in the end he'll be the one hurt. Confused
Derek_Nicolas
I don't have a girlfriend. Yet.
rightclickscott
Zuex wrote:
chunky101 wrote:

Obviously it isn't bad. But he got the picture within 2 days of going out with her, and he also had sex with her within 2 days. A girl like that either has no respect for herself, or is just loose. And she's supposed to be a virgin.

Im not saying their relationship is wrong, im just trying to make him realise, imo someone like that can cheat and in the end he'll be the one hurt. Confused

Wow, you guys like making generalizations like that, huh? Here's the thing, it wasn't about giving up or taking virginity. It was about two people with good enough chemistry deciding to be sexually active when we both thought it was right or fun. She wouldn't cheat on me, nor would I cheat on her, since we're simply just happy enough being together. Now, when I say trust me, you absolutely have to, because from what I've seen/felt, she was definitely a virgin before we were together.
fpwebs
Zuex wrote:
chunky101 wrote:

True that...
Zuex
rightclickscott wrote:
Zuex wrote:
chunky101 wrote:

Wow, you guys like making generalizations like that, huh? Here's the thing, it wasn't about giving up or taking virginity. It was about two people with good enough chemistry deciding to be sexually active when we both thought it was right or fun. She wouldn't cheat on me, nor would I cheat on her, since we're simply just happy enough being together. Now, when I say trust me, you absolutely have to, because from what I've seen/felt, she was definitely a virgin before we were together.

Whatever the situation is, at the end of the day, i wish you both a happy life together, and hopefully it'll last forever. Wink
blackheart
rightclickscott wrote:
Neal wrote:

I lost my virginity before her. =|

It was nothing I was proud of, either. Sex with Stephy, though, is actually enjoyable.

N'aw, you sound just like my boyfriend. I overheard him telling his mates once (drunk in the corner of a party) that he'd lost his virginity long before "Jess", but had never really had sex until we started going out. He then touched on a couple other things to do with skills I'll leave off the forum...

Actually, we were also pretty quick "getting active" too. I mean, I can't say he has any compromising pictures of me on his mobile, but my first time was on the night we "got together". (And just before he left his then girlfriend for me... ooh la la).

But anywho, point being Tim and I are still together over a year later so I don't think too badly of your girlfriend for your "situation". But what are you doing telling the world wide web on here?

I understand if you need to brag, but keep it to an audience you at least know the identities of. Razz

Ah well, other than that... on a personal note, please watch your language around the forums young man, cos I enjoy a fair amount of what you come out with... it just seems to push the taste barrier here and there.

Cheers,
=> Jess
rightclickscott
So, an update? SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!

Things have been going smoothly. Like, incredibly smoothly. I think she's more worried about losing me more than anything, which she isn't in any danger of. We've exchanged quite a few gifts lately. I got her a DS and a Pokemon game, while she got me a Nirvana CD and an amp! I'm having a great time with her, and I definitely don't want to end this with her, but for some reason, I have yet to see myself with her in the future. I don't know, maybe I move too fast. But it has only been 3 months. I'm gonna keep living in the now until it comes time to think about the future with her. I think, if we stay together longer than a year, then she could be marriage material. We're doing everything we can not to have children, so at least we've got our priorities straight.

Monday is our 3 month anniversary. I gotta find something special to do. Any suggestions? Nothing incredibly lame, and will possibly lead to sex, despite how often we already do it.
gtoroap
nah, I think you are presumming... But, anyway, this photo it doesnt prove anything itself
rightclickscott
gtoroap wrote:
nah, I think you are presumming... But, anyway, this photo it doesnt prove anything itself

Would you like to see a picture of my dick entering her vagina? Because I don't have one, and I don't see a reason why I would prove my sexual relations with her in front of you.
asim
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:

oh my goodness that means you never came.
priyank
yupeng wrote:
U're at a happy time ^_^
When i got a girl friend......I was very very happy......
It is 5 years since then......She is still my girl friend
Razz

i always respect long term releationship good job Smile
paskifire
Congratulations to both of you!
zacky
rightclickscott wrote:

wow dude you rock! hahhhaha... I can't believe that you totally posted it here with image! hahaha. nice!
soljarag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this thread got me bursting out laughing at work

16 times?? lets say you were "busy" for 4 hours .. that means you were popin every 15 minutes .... I call BS ..... I could MAYBE see 5-7 times
PureReborn
congrats man. Personally two days is a bit too fast for me, but to each his own.

Hope you enjoy a long and happy relationship with her.
jilbs
nothing much. just looking around Very Happy

anyway, nice thread. though 16 times is really not possible. that's quite alot in aday. Very Happy
bloodrider
oh pleaaaase
you're in love we get it just keep the topic decent xP
zbale
Zuex wrote:
chunky101 wrote:

Im not saying their relationship is wrong, im just trying to make him realise, imo someone like that can cheat and in the end he'll be the one hurt. :?

I don't think it is right or helpful to make any such assumptions. People do things differently in different places, at different ages and in different generations, and because they do one thing that you wouldn't do does not mean that they would do something else that you (presumably) wouldn't do. I think we should let them live their life as they see fit and figure things out themselves.
app893
You are so great and you're a good sample for man.
zombeh
BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink BANG Wink
Ankhanu
Neal wrote:
nerdddd

LoL
+1
mark1230
i have a gf but she is far away from me ..300 kms....any way
it is nice to see you and her happy
macky
wow... that's great... that really made you happy!

Laughing
mukesh
rightclick... First i want to say congratulations.

I know your much like her.
macky
it is really amazing just have fun and be happy