FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site

mafiawars
Hi all ive created a new site its a online gangster game in were you do crimes to rank up starting of as a chav and working your way upto the top you can create your own gang have a few businesses and search and kill other players if you want there belongings or just want to kill them. Try iy oput at www.mafiawars.frihost.net Cool Tell me what you think feedback is good.
BPrice
this site has a nice idea behide it but at the moment there are lots of bugs in the site that need to be sorted out asap.

Some of the faults that i found where:

when i registerd i didnt know i had until i entered my details again and the message said that my email had already been used.

most of the images do not display / show broken image icon

are any of the crimes ever succesful because i tried a few of them lots of times and got nothing.

you need to add some sort of help page so players know what things are on screen and how to play.

as the site is at the moment I would rate it about 3 / 10.

in general your site needs lots of work.
nivinjoy
The site looks good...But you could have given the users a chance to know about the site a little more...!!than asking them to register as soon as they visit the site...!!!

Anyway keep doing well...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
ttdrox
Quote:
this site has a nice idea behide it but at the moment there are lots of bugs in the site that need to be sorted out asap.
Agreed. Needs a little more detail but other than that it's pretty cool!
Arseniy
Mmm... Maybe you should upload your index page and then ask something about that site, huh? Wink
But I think that idea got a chance to survive. Work and try!