FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Insane Clown Posse

Do you like the Insane Clown Posse
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Some songs/sort of
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Danateus
I know a lot of people do not like them and with little or no reason. I myself love Violent J and Shaggy 2 dope in a very non-gay way. Becoming a Juggalo is one of the best decisions I ever made. anyway, some of my favorite songs from them are:
Juggalo Family
Tilt O' Whirl
Pass the axe
The Faygo Song
Juggalo Homies, and
It Rains Diamonds.
Just to name a few.
So, thoughts on the ICP?
deStructuralized
ICP and the Psychopathic crew in general have always done excellent production work, which I've appreciated. Violent J stepped his flow up on Hell's Pit; Mike P similarly surprised me with the production work on that album. The Wraith - Shangri La, I wasn't feeling so much. I always liked Juggalo Chant more than any of the songs that actually made the record.

AMJ and Great Milenko were my first Joker's Cards and while I thoroughly enjoyed them at the time, I eventually found Riddlebox to have a lot more replay value. I remember Ol' Evil Eye blew my mind the first time that I heard it. CoC and Ringmaster were the least memorable for me.

First Dark Lotus album was a classic.

Basically I stopped following the crew as a whole when I started getting tired of Horrorcore in general. That's not anything against them. I just wanted to grow as a person and musician and I couldn't stay within that same state of mind after a couple of years. It's exhausting.

I will say that Madrox and Monoxide Child were the most talented musicians to hit the label, and I still check for Twiztid material every here and again. The Green Book - Cryptic Collection 3 era still gets plenty of rotation. I just don't place Psychopathic at the center of my listening like I used to.
kilotun
mt favorite icp song is...

oh wait thats a toughie...

NOT im sorry but they don't make music they create noise pollution and i think they should try going back to kfc or wherever they made a living before their vulgar display of self pity
spydajman
Danateus wrote:
I know a lot of people do not like them and with little or no reason. I myself love Violent J and Shaggy 2 dope in a very non-gay way. Becoming a Juggalo is one of the best decisions I ever made. anyway, some of my favorite songs from them are:
Juggalo Family
Tilt O' Whirl
Pass the axe
The Faygo Song
Juggalo Homies, and
It Rains Diamonds.
Just to name a few.
So, thoughts on the ICP?

My axe is my buddy lol
Finally I found some juggalos lol
Woot
Afaceinthematrix
The song "Marshall Mathers" on the album "Marshall Mathers LP" sums up what I think of them... but then again, I'm not a rap fan to begin with so it's hard to impress me with that type of music (although Eminem impressed me on that song where he destroys ICP - actually I was impressed on that whole album).