FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tsubasa

Kirara
I want to know how finish, because I see only the anime.
Sad

I want buy the manga but in Mexico don´t have them.

zanzou
Kirara wrote:
:(

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga

You can read the manga there, if you can stand to read it in English. :)

Be warned, though, you might want to start from the beginning-- the manga and the anime are VERY DIFFERENT, and you might miss important information if you just go by what you saw in the anime.
carlokes
Hi there,

When i opened the thread i thought it was about Captain Tsubasa lol Razz
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is indeed an awesome series (at least in my opinion). If u like it, check xxxHolic. Although the theme is a bit different, they are from the same company and sometimes the stories of both interact with each other Smile

Stay Cool.
tcfblade
Well, i am curious, someone cold tell me, is it realy good?
i need a new anime for watch, and one good...
zanzou
tcfblade wrote:
Well, i am curious, someone cold tell me, is it realy good?
i need a new anime for watch, and one good...

I wouldn't say the anime is good, but the manga is. :)

If you want a good anime, I recommend Gundam 00.
Pikokola
Quote:
I recommend Gundam 00

older version of gundam is better I think... Or it's just me that can't find the good part of this Gundam 00(pai)

Btw, Tsubasa Reservoid Chronicle manga is not that great I think, I ever read untul chapter 50-ish, and I found it turn to be boring... The story is always like that, and the comedy is not that great..
zanzou
Pikokola wrote:
Quote:
I recommend Gundam 00

older version of gundam is better I think... Or it's just me that can't find the good part of this Gundam 00(pai)

Btw, Tsubasa Reservoid Chronicle manga is not that great I think, I ever read untul chapter 50-ish, and I found it turn to be boring... The story is always like that, and the comedy is not that great..

Gundam 00 is only really good if you like character development&growth, because that's what it's really, really good for. Plus, realistic future mecha.

TRC manga is fairly monotonous for a while-- I was stuck around chapter 40 for months. But once you get past that, and into the plot, it really picks up and gets AMAZING.
Kirara
zanzou wrote:
Kirara wrote:
Sad

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga

You can read the manga there, if you can stand to read it in English. Smile

Be warned, though, you might want to start from the beginning-- the manga and the anime are VERY DIFFERENT, and you might miss important information if you just go by what you saw in the anime.

thank you Very Happy
ddukki
I read this because a friend of mine had all the volumes up to about 15 or so. I love that the authors revamped their old characters and created a new storyline. Some might think this is recycling old rags, but it's a concept that's nostalgic. Now, I've never read the CardCaptor manga, but I have seen the anime, and this Manga really could stand alone without the reuse of characters.

That said, it's a pretty good read, in spite of the cliche storyline.
gtoroap
That was a great manga. But I only saw the anime, and I want to get the manga too. But I'm in Colombia.
dragoncurse
If you awnt to finish the manga read it at www.onemanga.com it has all the updates in that site but it is in English so if you can be my guest. I don't think they have it in Spanish. Also check out xxxHolic on that site it goes directly side by side with Tsubasa and its great too!
ddukki
Just found out that this manga has an end. It's very relieving to hear that. You don't know how many mangas just die off horribly because they don't end until the fan base turns into 10 year olds. I'll be finishing up soon. Great manga. Need to start up the anime now.
zanzou
ddukki wrote:
Just found out that this manga has an end. It's very relieving to hear that. You don't know how many mangas just die off horribly because they don't end until the fan base turns into 10 year olds. I'll be finishing up soon. Great manga. Need to start up the anime now.

Urgh, the anime is supposed to be such a disaster. The more I hear about what they put into it, the less I want to see it.

But I've always known there would be an end-- there was always very clear foreshadowing of the ending, even in the first book, what with the flashes of Syaoran and Sakura in that... tube... thing.
ddukki
zanzou wrote:
ddukki wrote:

Urgh, the anime is supposed to be such a disaster. The more I hear about what they put into it, the less I want to see it.

But I've always known there would be an end-- there was always very clear foreshadowing of the ending, even in the first book, what with the flashes of Syaoran and Sakura in that... tube... thing.

Just finished the anime + Revelations + Movie ... have to say that they spend way too much time screen panning, playing dramatic music and looking serious. If they spent each episode in a different world, it would have been much better. Or at least two episodes a world. They sucked what little action there was in the manga and made it into a dramatic essay. My sister likes it, but then again, she watches Korean dramas non-stop ...

Regardless, my favorite episodes were the Tokyo Revelations. They actually had strong plot and action, so if you're gonna watch any of them, watch those three.
reiika101
Grrr...I hate it how people make the anime and the manga's story quite different. It makes it harder for me to understand when I have to go back to the manga after watching the anime series. Anyway, back to the topic. I already watched the anime series and found it quite interesting. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it because I ran out of time. I do hope to continue watching it. BTW, Sakura and Syaoran are so cute together!
Xrave
You'll be severely disappointed if you watch the second season. It's like the biggest disappointment of my life. I heard that there won't be a third season coz Clamp sort of disowned the anime.
Anyhow, the manga rocks! It's nearing its conclusion as well alongside xxxHolic. <<- see my avvy? Razz

Xrave