FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Bank Job

web_dimpy
I saw The Bank Job Yesterday only starring Jason Statham. Its based on a true story which makes it even better to watch. So anyone want to share any comments or reviews about the movie
marrs
I just love films with Jason Statham in them,you know theres going to be tuns of action and great fun watching it.
The Bank Job is an excellent film with suspense from the beginning it quickly builds up to a solid,complicated story.

Its a great film if you liked crack transporter etc you will LOVE this!!

Watch it highly recommended.
snowboardalliance
It's on my list of movies to see, glad to hear it's good. Hopefully I'll see it soon.
web_dimpy
its so cool to see that other people have also seen that movie.......i would love to see more people sharing theere wviews for this legend movie............. it teaches us that anything is possibel......... just how small tiny little eventsbuild up and save you from getting caught... all you need is self belief....

that was a motivanaol movie i gues....
Zaini711
A good movie indeed. Good plot and okay acting (well I'm not expecting much acting from Jason). A enjoyable movie from beginning to the end. Would recommend it to anyone....
pinhead
I like this movie maybe because I like watchin movies with Jason Very Happy but I was thinking what happened to these people in real life. They had so many enemies. Are some of them still alive ?
marrs
The film was inspired by the infamous 1971 robbery that took place at the Lloyds Bank in Marylebone London, LIONSGATE's The Bank Job stars Jason Statham (Transporter, Snatch, Crank, Italian Job etc.....
A car dealer with a dodgy past and new family, Terry (Statham) has always avoided major-league scams. But when Martine (Burrows), a beautiful model from his old neighborhood, offers him a lead on a foolproof bank hit on London's Baker Street, Terry recognizes the opportunity of a lifetime. Martine targets a roomful of safe deposit boxes worth millions in cash and jewelry. But Terry and his crew don't realize the boxes also contain a treasure trove of dirty secrets - secrets that will thrust them into a deadly web of corruption and illicit scandal that spans London's criminal underworld, the highest echelons of the British government, and the Royal Family itself...the true story of a heist gone wrong...in all the right ways.

A great film watch it!
Fake
It pretty good up until the are doing the robbery, what happens after taht, is all down hill
ainieas
I kinda liked the movie. It was fun to watch. Not the greatest movie of all times but one that can be enjoyed.
By the way did you guys know the royal whose pics seem to be the centre of the plot have been claimed to be Princess Margaret. Apparently the movie producers have had a say in it too.
aningbo
not the greatest but fun. hey whose the royal blood. any idea? lolz...

Such dark secrets which never got reveal! hate those guys in high post and try to rule us and ruin our lifes. damn them.
tempdbs
web_dimpy wrote:
I saw The Bank Job Yesterday only starring Jason Statham. Its based on a true story which makes it even better to watch. So anyone want to share any comments or reviews about the movie

Hey its good take from Jason Statham.

It's a true story happened a long back ago in USA.

The movie was not about the snabbing the money from the bank.
But it is about the Black's & white's relationship on English Land.

The movie was totally taken on a true story and many names are kept hidden as for the privacy.
As per the facts, the toal money snabbed is around 400billion Dollars....!

Jason's role was good & donot forget to watch the scrollings after completion of the movie... They are facts behind the entire movie.

No more pros / cons about this...

Rated 6.5/10
adri
I saw this movie a few weeks ago.

I really liked the movie with Jason Statham. Very Happy
It is good filmed and is based on a real story (which I always like)

Greets

Adri
kiran_n444
I'd sayyy 7.5 outta ten xD