FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is very complication!

i am brasilian..and
i want create a site in Frihost, but no understant.
how the guest add point for acc that no are activate?

sorry ..my english is bad!
thanks
Genesiz
If I understand your post correctly, you are asking how guests can accumalate (gain) points for an account (do correct me if i'm wrong).

The short answer is you can't as a guest. If you want an account you'll have to register. Guests don't get points for their posts, and the only way to get an account is too register.

If i've read your post wrong do correct me.
m-productions
You get points by posting on the forums. You may gain up to 5 points per post, when you have enough points and have good quality posts, there will be a link at the top for you to click on.
nivinjoy
Guest wrote:
i am brasilian..and
i want create a site in Frihost, but no understant.
how the guest add point for acc that no are activate?

sorry ..my english is bad!
thanks

First of all you have to register into the sute to become a member...Then keep on posting more and more and when the criteria is fulfilled,you can request for the free webhosting plan and one of the account creator will handle your request and thus you can get hosted...!!!

Do join Frihost community and earn the free web hosting plan which is the best among all free web hosting providers...!! Hope to see you soon as a member...!!! Keep doing well..!! Laughing Laughing
tidruG
Please click on the "REGISTER" link and register on the site.
After that, post around the forums, and you will be able to accumulate points after that.
SpellcasterDX
Se eu entender o seu correio corretamente, você está perguntando como os hóspedes podem acumular-se (adiantam-se) pontos de uma conta (realmente corrija-me se eu estiver errado).

A resposta curta é você não pode como um hóspede. Se você quer uma conta você terá de registrar-se. Os hóspedes não adquirem pontos dos seus correios, e o único modo de adquirir-se uma conta é também o registro. Depois que você se registra, você pode começar a pôr no correio e acumular pontos para solicitar conseqüentemente uma conta.

Se eu tiver lido o seu correio mal corrigem-me.

Portuguese instructions. To help you understand better. (Although they probably have terrible grammar) Smile
sinohi
How many points I can get for each post?
rvec
sinohi wrote:
How many points I can get for each post?

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#points

Please read the FAQ.