FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Freelancing PHP work

carl_fernandes
Anyone here interested in giving out any freelancing work in PHP ..
mafiawars
yeah id be up for that what you got
gtoroap
I'm interested. I have 2 years of experience in PHP projects, and I would like a freelance job.
yupeng
All of you are skilled people Razz
I think if you have enough experence with PHP or any other Program language,you'll have a way to get money.
May be you can't get a freelance job,but,you can do other things,just like personal website designing....
And also ,you can use your skill to get money via Google adwords or other advertisement systems.
Razz
carl_fernandes
I have tried advertising systems but I find it very slow.. I have managed to get a good number of visitor to the site but very few users click on the ads....
tiruveedhula
I am also interested to do freelancing. Presently am working in a startup company and have experience of 23 months. Also experienced in JOOMLA(component and module coding also). Hope that i will hear from you soon. Thanks
ovidiuo
Does anyone know a good and free tutorial for Ajax?

I am interested in becoming a freelancer to and i want to start to learn Ajax as I've heard is the latest "trick" that webmasters are using.

Please PM me if you have something good.

Thank you so much.
Cddhesh
Well i am software engineer.I am on web development and carryout different work in PHP and other languages.Ajax is not any big thing as what i see people saying it as though it is hard and complex.
I take several offers for projects.If anyone is interested send mail on cddhesh1000@gmail.com.