FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How to add some text to a video?





ginny2689
hello friends

does anyone know any software by which we can add some text to a video & it's fast.
I tried window movie maker but it slows & also text not appear.So please give me guidance .

So please tell me which is fast & if possible also the hints to use it . I just need a software to add some text .

i will be very thankfull to u?
bulek
Windows Movie Maker just works well, it's one of the easiest movie editing software as well. If you can't use it, how will you use more sophisticated programs?
I recommend you reading help.
ginny2689
bulek wrote:
Windows Movie Maker just works well, it's one of the easiest movie editing software as well. If you can't use it, how will you use more sophisticated programs?
I recommend you reading help.


K man now i got it .
Now, can anyone tell me is there any software available by which we can hide or remove the text of a video.
ginny2689
Hello friends

I have tried Window Movie maker but it's not good as it reduces the quality of the video.

I always save the file as recommended it but the output get is in low quality.

When i save it in high quality large video it raise the size of the file very much but i have seen somewhere some video where the size is less & even in that size the quality is so large.

So guys will u guide me better on this.

Is there any other option available in Window movie maker by which the quality of original video file willn't reduce?

Thanks!!
bulek
OK, that is a common issue of Windows movie maker. Then you may try out Pinnacle studio plus. It's more professional and advanced program but not too hard to use. However, you will need some time to get used on it.
webmaster_cuernavaca
ginny2689 wrote:
hello friends

does anyone know any software by which we can add some text to a video & it's fast.
I tried window movie maker but it slows & also text not appear.So please give me guidance .

So please tell me which is fast & if possible also the hints to use it . I just need a software to add some text .

i will be very thankfull to u?


Saludos form Mexico!!!
Adobe After Effects is wonderfull is easy and profeesional has a text effects templates just do it!!
ginny2689
bulek wrote:
OK, that is a common issue of Windows movie maker. Then you may try out Pinnacle studio plus. It's more professional and advanced program but not too hard to use. However, you will need some time to get used on it.


If it difficult then i'm sure it has some tutor also.

is ti?

Have u used it?
Related topics
Easy Video Capture 1.30
[RESOLVED] How to add image or text to link in signature?
how to add text link in signechure
All-In-One convert, author and burn AVI/DivX/Xvid/DV to DVD
Play video in html
A Link in a video?!?
EKRANDA Kİ GÖRÜNTÜLERİ VİDEO FORMATINDA KAYIT ETME
Problem adding text to Longtext field
Advice on adding video content to a website
ImageMagick - How to add text?
Text-to-speech applications
Help: Creating a Live Video Chat
Flickr Video
Adding video to music playlist in iTunes
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.