FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

another site I am working on

askchris
Please check out breece.co.uk this a site that is currently work in progress but any coments would be useful, thanks

this is my main site
socialservicehell.org
k_s_baskar
I can't able to see anything except google site map for the location which will impress new customers.
Smile
askchris
thanks k_s_baskar, although I cannot see this problem myself, could you be so kind as to describe what you did to get the sitemap? ie just click on the link, type it in manually, which browser you use etc.

thanks in advance
ftv_flung
Maybe you should take a higher quality picture of the beach. It looks all fuzzy because it's not a great quality photo.

You've only got content on the About Us, Location, Contact Us and Links (if just one word counts lol;)) page.

You'll need to update the Rooms and Availability with content, that's all! It's currently blank.

Question: Why do you have the pages refreshing every 30 seconds?
nivinjoy
The site seems to be ok..for other than the text sizes were very very big and right on my face...Oops...!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I understand that it is for the logo purposes..but it was so huge...!!

Other than that the site felt good for me...!! Waiting for the completion of the site...so as to see it in the final stage...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
ccube921
all I can say is give your text fonts and color
guitarcrazy087
Hey, looks ok so far.

When you go to the rooms page, you might want to make the images clickable- so they take you to bigger images. They were kind of hard to see.

Good work.
airh3ad
The site pretty simple and good but the fonts to large in a links section i hope it would be fix to smaller .
speeDemon
Its a fine peice of web!

Ahh... hmm.... well, maybe the text size should be tken in to consideration, because big text never looks good. Other than that, every thing looks fine. It is surely a small site, but that doesent matter, as long as it gives you all the info. I would say that maybe a Transportation page should be made, and maybe the site should be made more open, i.e. the window should be more than 1204px

On a first look its 3/5