FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

has anyone use a Clep exam to test out of school?

anime018
i was wondering id anyone has used a clep exam to test out of class and if so how did it work for you?
yupeng
Hello,friend,i looked into the dictionary.....but i didn't find what's the meaning of "Clep"...
I want to give you some help.......but i don't know how to

Embarassed
MaxStirner
yupeng wrote:
Hello,friend,i looked into the dictionary.....but i didn't find what's the meaning of "Clep"...
I want to give you some help.......but i don't know how to

Embarassed

I certainly remember CLEP's (College Level Examination Program): I took a number of them while at NYU, since I had grown up in a multilingual family and wanted the credits for the language skills. Simply put, Clep Exams will allow you to get (college, especially undergraduate) credits for proficiencies you have acquired on the job or otherwise. See also the article at Wikipedia.

anime018 wrote:
i was wondering id anyone has used a clep exam to test out of class and if so how did it work for you?

If I recall correctly, I got about 15 credits through Cleps and so the results were very rewarding (and saved me quite a bit of cash and time). Anything specific you need to know?