FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature

myworld111
Hi, I'm Kerstin and im 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but im Swedish (originally from

the wonderful city of Uppsala). Im in the second term of my filmmaking degree at the

International Academy of Film and Television. Busy researching

for my screenwriting class. I'm intersted in other peoples suggestions for a good feature. Always

good to get together with like-minded folk.
Aless
Feature what? Film? What genre? What kind of characters? Length? Market? You need to be more specific!
Vrythramax
I agree with Aless, you really need to give us a bit more insight as to what your general plan is...or you could find yourself getting flooded with suggestions on what stocks to buy, the best places to work, eat out, vacation, or any number of other random suggestions.
friuser
not meaning to offend anyone but I think the tv series extras pointed out that the best features are those about jews or the gblt. Something even to do with minorities. Has to have a good script though.
vineeth
It seems, he is looking for a thread of story on which he can make a film ! Hard job... or shall we send stories of our own local movies ??? Wink
Aless
Lol, my fiance has a script if you're interested. Razz

Maybe you SHOULD be more specific, otherwise you might get flooded with requests!!
ocalhoun
Aless wrote:

Maybe you SHOULD be more specific, otherwise you might get flooded with requests!!

Maybe that's what he wants...