FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Featured Discussions Tab

nivinjoy
Oops once i did a mistake...That is while i was going through the forums i saw this Featured Discussions tab at the top and some messages were displayed there...!!! So along the side two links like "Show All" and "Set Viewed" were given and i clicked the "Set Viewed" link just to know what is gonna happen...!!! Then suddenly the table collapsed and only the bar was displayed...!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

After that many times i tried clicking the "Show All" and "Set Viewed" links but it did not and is not coming back to the earlier stage...Is it like that, that once done is done...!!!??? Anyway to make it back as the earlier one..!! Question Question
rvec
same problem here Razz
I guess we'll just have to wait until there are some new ones.
I am waiting since halfway through January
nivinjoy
Oh thank god...I thought i was the only one who did this foolishness ... Razz [Just kidding]...It's not foolishness..may be a mistake right..???

So what are you gonna do to bring it back again...??? Laughing Cool Laughing
rvec
suggest new featured discussions:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-22109.html
and then the tab will be filled up again Smile
nivinjoy
So you mean unless anyone post newer suggestions the featured discussions tab is not gonna work...Right..?? Laughing Cool Laughing
rvec
nivinjoy wrote:
So you mean unless anyone post newer suggestions the featured discussions tab is not gonna work...Right..?? Laughing Cool Laughing

yeah
tidruG
Basically, the "Set Viewed" option is there to be clicked if you've already seen the Featured Discussions that are currently in the tab. When new ones get posted, they'll be displayed again until you click the "Set Viewed" tab.
nivinjoy
tidruG wrote:
Basically, the "Set Viewed" option is there to be clicked if you've already seen the Featured Discussions that are currently in the tab. When new ones get posted, they'll be displayed again until you click the "Set Viewed" tab.

Hello sir,that was what i did...!! But later i noticed that it was not getting as normal again and thought some mistake happened..!! Then i thought it was only for me and hence i posted my doubt here..!!

So now waiting for a Featured Discussion to be on..so as to see that tab to be on...!! Hope to see them soon..!! Laughing Cool Laughing