FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Removing Ad bar in dot tk domains...

nivinjoy
Hey now what i have got to ask is about the service provided by www.dot.tk ...That is i have signed up for www.nivinjoy.tk ...but there is an ad bar at the top of the page... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I hate this and want to remove this...!!! Is there any way for this...???

I have seen the topics like http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-51245.html and also i ahve done a google search also...but all of them are telling about old dot.tk interface..i think...

So according to the newest service provided by them is there any way to remove this advertisement bar from the top of the page...

I already use a .co.nr domain but if the advertisemnet bar is not there in dot.tk service means it is a great and wonderful service...

So expect a quick reply from the experts out there...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
coreymanshack
I used to use dot.tk domains. The only thing you can hope for is a small promotion by them to let you take that bar off top. Until one of those promotions come along you are stuck with the bar. HECK IT'S FREE! They have to get revenue somehow!
nivinjoy
I hate that ad bar...That's why i asked for the way to remove it..!!I think some way will be there anyway to remove it...!! Hoping to get the way soon...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
coreymanshack
nivinjoy wrote:
I hate that ad bar...That's why i asked for the way to remove it..!!I think some way will be there anyway to remove it...!! Hoping to get the way soon...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Good luck to you.
nivinjoy
Hey friends..i am very happy while typing this post...because recently i found out that www.dot.tk has removed the usage of the top advertisement bar(which was eating my brain..!!)

Now they uses an introduction advertisement page which loads before our site and also gives an option to skip the advertisement...!!!

I feel that is very cool and i am happy that they removed the top advertisement bar...!!But what i am thinking now is that after removing the advertisement bar at the top..how are they gonna promote their TiKinet program....??? That's why i still have a fear that those advertisements bar may come back soon...!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I wish and pray that it won't come back anymore...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
arieo
does it mean you brake terms and condition, ???
chonghua
how bout removing their favicon? lol

any idea guys?
stryd4
unless you pay for a full account i dont think youl be able to remove ads without your account be disabled or be given warnings sorry