FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

5000frih$ Reward!

Vrythramax
I am posting this in the general forum so as to reach as many members as possible. The deal is simple, anyone who can convince The Philosopher Princess back into at least part time activity in any Frihost forum will get a personal donation from me to the tune of 5000 frih$ bucks....no taxes.

If you wish to earn this you must find her (I know where she is), and convince her become active once again....only one catch to earn the frih$......she must mention whoever by name convinced her return. Needless to say I am out of this offer...I can't pay myself.

If any staff or wealthy Frihoster's would like to add to this reward it would be greatly appreciated. The more we want her back may touch her ego, but I am not exactly sure she has an ego.

Hey for 5000frih$ I never said it would be easy. Wink

5000 of my own hard earned frih bucks up for grabs.....who can take it?
Genesiz
Check your messages.
saratdear
By "I know where she is" do you mean you know where she lives (physically Razz) or you know her email address or whatever?
Vrythramax
saratdear wrote:
By "I know where she is" do you mean you know where she lives (physically Razz) or you know her email address or whatever?

I fail to see the relevence of your question, but I keep in contact with her.
m-productions
How can we get her back if we do not know where she is? sadly to say I joined after she had left... though everyone talked abotu her, and a lot of posts still remaind.. wouldnt mind seeing this person here.
rightclickscott
Make it 10000 and I'll have her back by Friday.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
Make it 10000 and I'll have her back by Friday.

Laughing I always liked you Scott....your too funny!
HalfBloodPrince
I just emailed her; let's see where that gets me Smile
Vrythramax
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
I just emailed her; let's see where that gets me Smile

Good man! Now there's areal start. Smile

Keep going HalfBlood, she comes back I make you rich, make sure she mentions your name as her reason (or whatever) for returning...and I'll donate the frih$ immediatly.

That goes for anyone...only the one SHE mentions as the reason for her return will collect the reward. So be nice if you find her....but be wary, she's a tough cookie.

Thank You HBP Smile
missdixy
If only! haha
Hope all is well Max Smile
Genesiz
OK, i've sent her an email, hopefully she will reply.

If you want a copy of the email Max, pm me and i'll send it to you.
HalfBloodPrince
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Surprised Crying or Very sad Shocked Confused Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad Shocked Confused Sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Crying or Very sad

(is it legal to quote peoples' emails?)
ankitdatashn
I always wonder what are these frih$!!
m-productions
ankitdatashn wrote:
I always wonder what are these frih$!!

If you have to ask, then you couldn't handle what they truly are...DUN DUN DUNNN...
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Surprised Crying or Very sad Shocked Confused Surprised Sad Crying or Very sad Shocked Confused Sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Crying or Very sad

(is it legal to quote peoples' emails?)

No, it is not. its no different than posting on a forum.

anyway, how were you able to obtain their email? is it still linked to their account? I wouldnt mind trying this, i really dont even want the frih$ at all.
guitarcrazy087
She's getting flooded with emails.
m-productions
guitarcrazy087 wrote:
She's getting flooded with emails.

I hope you mean overall and not just by you.. a flood of emails from one person i would think push one away..
guitarcrazy087
Lol. Yeah, I mean by everybody put together. Smile
Vrythramax
I don't mind if she gets a few emails Razz

@MissDixy

Hey you...long time no see....how have you been?
saratdear
Vrythramax wrote:
saratdear wrote:

I fail to see the relevence of your question, but I keep in contact with her.

I meant you will give us her house address or what, OR her e-mail address. But now I guess it is her email address.

But never mind...I think I would be terrible at convincing people. Laughing
Genesiz
saratdear wrote:

Being able to charm people is always something useful to learn. With the right words and a bit of charming, you can make people do anything.

saratdear wrote:
I meant you will give us her house address or what, OR her e-mail address. But now I guess it is her email address.

Because telling us where she lives wouldn't be at all weird. Not to mention against the rules.
Vrythramax
Genesiz wrote:
saratdear wrote:

Being able to charm people is always something useful to learn. With the right words and a bit of charming, you can make people do anything.

saratdear wrote:

Because telling us where she lives wouldn't be at all weird. Not to mention against the rules.

More to the point....I won't give out personal info for a friend like that. I never said this would be easy Wink

EDIT - I am moving this topic to contests, I only started it in the General Forum so as to reach as many users as possible.

-moved-
Genesiz
Ok, just for an update, i've got an email back from The Philosopher Princess and unfortunately she has declined my invivation to come back to Frihost. Sad Sad Sad

However, do not dispair, i have a couple more ideas on how to persuade her, and so i will give you another update soon, hopefully in the near future.
Vrythramax
Genesiz wrote:
Ok, just for an update, i've got an email back from The Philosopher Princess and unfortunately she has declined my invivation to come back to Frihost. Sad Sad Sad

However, do not dispair, i have a couple more ideas on how to persuade her, and so i will give you another update soon, hopefully in the near future.

Best of luck, I hope you have more success than I have so far.