FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rage Against The Machine

Tom-Morello
Anybody else here like them? Very Happy
Danish752
OMG there awesome
Tom Morello Is An Awesome Guitarist !
ddukki
I could have sworn there was already a topic on Rage, but why not. Battle of Los Angeles was THE best CD of its time. I listen to it even now. I never really liked hard rock until I listened to them. Awesome band and extremely awesome sound.
Magicman
I like the song Renegades of Funk and a few of the guitar parts on some of their other songs but I could never really get into Rage.
pudovkin
Are they on tour?
pudovkin
... yeap.
they're touring on europe right now.
weableandbob
I think they're an okay band. there are better bands, but there are certainly worse. Bulls on Parade is my favorite.
Vladalf
I like some of their old tracks, they have a good guitarist.
-Vladalf
symbass
I personally prefer Audioslave manily because of Chris Cornell. Tom's riffs are amazing but they very much suit to melodic vocal lines not just "rap-like" vocals... RATM are way more "groovy" than Audioslave but listening to a whole RATM album could be a little bit too much. Audioslave have many variations and much more Hard Rock influences which makes their music smoother therefore easier for the audience to comprehend.
pudovkin
symbass wrote:
RATM are way more "groovy" than Audioslave but listening to a whole RATM album could be a little bit too much.

Even loving the first album and thinking it's perfect from the first to the last track, I can agree by listenig the other albums. Perhaps because everything sounds the same.
hdcruiser07
They are an o.k. band but really dont think they rank up there with the top ten at all.But opinions vary as long as you think they rock,then they rock my friend.
ktmallon82
RAGE against the machine could have done much more and the lead singer was a phony
mattyj
There self titled cd was there best release by far....F*** YOU I WONT DO WHAT YA TELL ME! Twisted Evil

Evil Empire was ok, but Battle of LA was pretty bad
ramgottwallpapers
I am new in this great community and I wanna say that Rage Against The Machine is a great kick ass band. There are some rumors that they are writing a new album currently, but only some rumors, will be great listen some new shit in a few months or 2009. We wait good news soon. Laughing
pll
Oh Nice! Rage writing new album! I hope those rumors are true!
I wanna see their show!
YungGunz
Yes, they are a pretty good Rap/Rock Biased band. What state do they originate from? I've been told about them originating somewhere near Texas, if I'm not incorrect.
mattyj
YungGunz wrote:
Yes, they are a pretty good Rap/Rock Biased band. What state do they originate from? I've been told about them originating somewhere near Texas, if I'm not incorrect.

they are from LA
burntup56
GUERRILA RADIO!
great band, great guitarist, great period
Joooe
Ah. I'm so jealous right now.

At least 10 of my friends in the last month has seen this AMAZING band on tour! I've been watching videos on YouTube and they looked crazy good!

I'll always remember when I went to see Muse, and how Killing In The Name came on on the mixtape between the support act and Muse - everybody went wild!! Same as when i'm in a rubbish club actually. If that song comes on, everybody just laps it up =)
mikakiev
I like them.Recently I finally have got the Album "Live and Rare"Songs are good.Now I 've got all their albums and DVD.Cool group