FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Win Premium .com Domain!

MYP415
I am holding a contest where you can win whoitbe.com (doesn't expire until 12/1/2008!) It is very brandable and you can do a lot with it, I just don't have the time to create/run another website at this time.

All you have to do to enter is post at a forum. The person who makes the most posts in 2 weeks wins and I will transfer you the domain on internet.bs (where it is registered) where you can make a free account to get access to the domain. It is a very reliable domain registrant by the way.

This contest is open only to frihosters, so your chances of winning are pretty high! I need atleast 5 people to say they will take part and I need atleast 20 posts total out of this whole thing. So who's interested? Once we get 5 people I will send everyone the forum address and you may begin posting.
Hammy
Moi .. =]

I'll try for it.
hunnyhiteshseth
count me in!
toughtrio
Yep.. PM me the link to the forum.
frih
count me in
indianinworld
Iam into IT...

Please keep me posted on when it starts and when it ends !!!!

Keep smiling - Keep Living !!!!

DizzyDesign
Can i join to?
Please reply or PM me.
Thanx.

-Demon
mathiaus
uuuuhhuummmm....

*cough*countmeinaswellpleaseifyoudontmind*cough*

*mathiaus looks innocently away from the others
Arseniy
Mathiaus, I think, that contest is over many many months ago Smile
So you have no chance to that domain. Use Afraid.org Wink
Wuppie
Why is there no post about this contest being over, and who won it? I might wanna join too if it is still open.
adri
His last post ever was on 18 may of this year so I doubt if he is ever going to end this contest...

Greetz

Adri
hunnyhiteshseth
adri wrote:
His last post ever was on 18 may of this year so I doubt if he is ever going to end this contest...

Greetz

Adri

Besides that creator of this contest has around -143 points, that means he is not even active on frihost leave alone this contest sub-forum. So, yes, I think moderator can officially close this topic.
mathiaus
Damn, I was so excited about the domain, I forgot to check activity Rolling Eyes

I blame DizzyDesign for bumping it! Razz

If it's over, I guess I'll -close- it then!