FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Reefkeeping website is up and running





Crinoid
Hi, everyone! One more reefkeeping website is now at Frihost: Define Your Reef. Non-photosynthetic corals and filter feeding invertebrates, together with other less known marine animals. Who has the personal experience or a good links to share - post them at its forum.

About website layout: I'm using ready made free css templates, adjusted by trial and error, so I did my best, even if it was not too much Laughing

Website has more pages, and they are in process of moving from another host (cleaning advertisements, changing template, reducing size of images, editing).
escritor
I like the design and the pictures. Smile I think that the colours of the forum scheme should match the main pages.
nivinjoy
escritor wrote:
I like the design and the pictures. Smile I think that the colours of the forum scheme should match the main pages.


Anyway the site looks good and the template is very nice...Then about the forum it is the basic phpbb3 template right...??? What i have got to tell is about the logo of the forum..!! Is there no plan to change the phpbb logo on the top of the forum...??? Laughing Cool Laughing

Anyway a nice site..Keep doing well...!!! Laughing Laughing
Crinoid
Thank you for the kind words!
Unfortunately, creating own template for the forum is out of my capabilities Very Happy , and none of available ones doesn't match the color of the main website.
I'll change phpBB logo a little later, there were problems with new installation functioning. Still trying to figure out how to make it work.
nivinjoy
Crinoid wrote:
Unfortunately, creating own template for the forum is out of my capabilities Very Happy , and none of available ones doesn't match the color of the main website.


You can get new templates in many sites..just do a google search for that..!!

Crinoid wrote:
I'll change phpBB logo a little later, there were problems with new installation functioning. Still trying to figure out how to make it work.


For support and help on installation you can ask for the support in Frihost support and help forums...There are fellows who would definitely help you...
Crinoid
nivinjoy: Did that already. I also expected what you said Very Happy
But thank you for a good will!
LostOverThere
Nice work, there seems some quite indepth information there. Good start, though I'd say the colour scheme needs a bit of work. Other then that, Nice. Smile
escritor
Crinoid wrote:
nivinjoy: Did that already. I also expected what you said Very Happy
But thank you for a good will!

What do you mean? Haven't you found a nice gallery of themes?
Related topics
What are Google Ads?
why do you post message on this forum??
support for wordpress
What keeps you motivated?
Files and databases (server 1)
infinite points limit, faster daily loss of points
Flash Oyun Scripti
Tell Us About How You Uploaded Your First Webpage
Hey; I'm new, of course.
New Years Resolutions
server 2 needs reebot
how to install instant messager
Hosting a website
Requesting PHP and MySQL Programmer
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Advertise Your Website

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.