FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which kind of browser do u use

vietboy
So far i used IE for searching on the Net, i have met a lot of spyware and trojan or virus attack..Since i have used FireFox, there is not only a bit virus or spy appear anymore hehe..and u ??
FIREFOX IS THE BEST BROWSER ON THE WORLD, CHEER Wink
Alienz
I'm using Opera browser. I tried using Firefox before but still prefer using Opera cos its fast and simple to use Wink
boutolliz
Viva, free, Opensource softz, No more salvation, freedom for the wab, for computing, ...
I think that you have gessed what i use as browser, offcourse, I use FIREFOX, it's the most powerfull and secure browser, nomore virus , no more vulnaribility, no more bugs, no more opened ports without reasons, and we know what it's doing at any time we send a request to the web, ...
so try it and you 'll be satisfied, and if so donate to the team who are working day and night to offer us that product, we just have to say, thanx guys, we are so greatfull, and proud of you're doing, ...
and let me say that a very good question guy !
ldnet
Man, i prefer FIREFOX over IE, because it has a built in pop-up blocker, and when you go to clear the history it will clear when you press one button and it will delete it not like IE where u have ot do a few and sometimes it might not even clear the ie cookies and hirstory. Therefore FIREFOX ROX!!!

-Peace.
noliver
Wel I prefer FireFox but my ISP's web accerations software ( slipstream) seems to prefer MSIE - so I am a bit stuck between a rock and a lock Smile
But if I had no need for acceleration software then I would never use MSIE.

Cheers,
Nick.
boutolliz
you can send an email, the the firm developping your acceleration software and tell them that you use Firefox, and you wish that in the next version, they becareful, to make work with Mozzila Firefox, because it's the best ! and that everyone will use it !
Conikair
Firefox! I don't even use the internet anymore if I have to use IE. Laughing The pop-up blockers, the look, the speed are horrible.
Ootec
ANybody use the Mozilla Suite?
With integrated chat?
I find it better than firefox: i have no broadband, and regularly access "offline" pages. Firefox didnt hold them for me, Mozilla does.
James Bond-007
Please reply to this thread for this topic:

http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1086