FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MUMBAIKAR.ORG

justinrocks
Hi,

Looking forward to your views and suggestions on Mumbaikar.org

Thanks

Justin
HDirtwater
Is there any content on your site at all? Just looks like a bunch of Google ads and nothing more. Back button for me.
ftv_flung
Same for me really. To me, it just looks like an advertising portal of some sort.
nivinjoy

We share the relevant...The caption is nice...What the above posts said is right mann...The number of advertisements are a bit more..and it may feel for someone a bit disturbing...!!! Even the upper links menu was also the advertisement one...A bit confusing..!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyway keep going well...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
justinrocks
Thanks for your views. I will make the necessary changes.
nivinjoy
Hey mann today that is April 16th,i visited your website and i faced with some problems..!! That is i clicked some of the posts to read further..but alas the post didn't turn up fully...!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I was trying to read the post named "5 Keys to Starting Your Own Internet Enterprise" and clicked on the link but what came in was a blank blue(your site layout color...) with some advertisements..!!and i couldn't find the post..!!Please see to that what is happening..!!

I use Firefox..!! Laughing Cool Laughing
justinrocks
nivinjoy wrote:
Hey mann today that is April 16th,i visited your website and i faced with some problems..!! That is i clicked some of the posts to read further..but alas the post didn't turn up fully...!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I was trying to read the post named "5 Keys to Starting Your Own Internet Enterprise" and clicked on the link but what came in was a blank blue(your site layout color...) with some advertisements..!!and i couldn't find the post..!!Please see to that what is happening..!!

I use Firefox..!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Thanks. I'll check it up.